Media Qox Sports Presents: A Moment in Time

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks Noobz0r glad somebody is looking out for my legacy and I still have people that appreciate what I contributed to the league even though my flame has dipped quite significantly as the years have flown by.

okeydoke7 your attempt to smear me is laughable after all these years. I've already apologised years ago for that and barely even remember what it was about. A lot of water under the bridge.

You see Okey while you have your legacy rooted in some sort of egotistical barrage of self serving media pieces and a moderately successful run as boncer's unelected admin you have not gained any real respect or formed any lasting admiration. You're a sociopath and you've only ever used the league as a means towards your own narcissistic tendencies. All the work you put in was purely to produce the praise which you so craved.

I cleaned up my act. I gave away my persona of anger and self importance and I sought to make friends in the SFA. It was a path I don't regret at all. I dropped away without my aggressive persona but I started to develop friendships which transcended the SFA forum and still continue to this day. That is the real value I have gained out of this league.

The great pity is that during the time I was antagonistic and not making many friends was the period I contributed greatly to the growth of the league by calling out inactivity, motivating Mobbs, creating discussions on the captains board and starting rivalries some of which seem to have lasted haha. Due to the backlash over my antagonistic style many don't look back fondly on my time over that era but in my heart I know I put myself out there and the league grew and grew and I couldn't be prouder. I don't need any fancy badges or a bunch of likes to know my history in this forum. I simply don't care for any accolades, those friendships I spoke of earlier are what I'm most fond of and I wouldn't trade that for anything.

Thanks Noobz0r glad somebody is looking out for my legacy and I still have people that appreciate what I contributed to the league even though my flame has dipped quite significantly as the years have flown by.

okeydoke7 your attempt to smear me is laughable after all these years. I've already apologised years ago for that and barely even remember what it was about. A lot of water under the bridge.

You see Okey while you have your legacy rooted in some sort of egotistical barrage of self serving media pieces and a moderately successful run as boncer's unelected admin you have not gained any real respect or formed any lasting admiration. You're a sociopath and you've only ever used the league as a means towards your own narcissistic tendencies. All the work you put in was purely to produce the praise which you so craved.

I cleaned up my act. I gave away my persona of anger and self importance and I sought to make friends in the SFA. It was a path I don't regret at all. I dropped away without my aggressive persona but I started to develop friendships which transcended the SFA forum and still continue to this day. That is the real value I have gained out of this league.

The great pity is that during the time I was antagonistic and not making many friends was the period I contributed greatly to the growth of the league by calling out inactivity, motivating Mobbs, creating discussions on the captains board and starting rivalries some of which seem to have lasted haha. Due to the backlash over my antagonistic style many don't look back fondly on my time over that era but in my heart I know I put myself out there and the league grew and grew and I couldn't be prouder. I don't need any fancy badges or a bunch of likes to know my history in this forum. I simply don't care for any accolades, those friendships I spoke of earlier are what I'm most fond of and I wouldn't trade that for anything.
I appreciate you Juggs.

Live a little less.

I’m glad you’ve made friends here Juggs, and it’s great that you’ve mellowed.

I would like to disagree with your claim that I have nobody in this league who respects me. Some people don’t like me because, like you, I’m not afraid to actually say what I think and stir up a bit of discussion. But I’d hope a few people have enjoyed my contributions over the many many seasons. Even if they don’t, I’ve had a lot of fun here. I love this league and our little community and the flawed simulations that bring us all together.

I am interested in the fact you called me a ‘sociopath’ when responding to my post about your horrendous personal abuse. I don’t remember your apology and this is a rare case when I know I wouldn’t have accepted it anyway. I’ve copped a lot of crap over the years and I thrive on it. But the golden rule of going the persona and not the person was always the best bit of it, we always knew it was a bit of a laugh.

So when you went the person and sent me MULTIPLE private communications which included vitriolic abuse and explicit threats, my opinion of you dropped dramatically.

Despite often disagreeing with you, I really enjoyed your antagonistic style. It brought plenty to the league. And maybe you have mellowed now, maybe you’re ‘reformed’. But that incident is still the worst thing I’ve dealt with since my debut in season 9, and the most personal I have seen any attack (either public or private) in my many seasons here including as admin. The fact you can’t remember it suggests they were some good good drugs.

You refer to me as ‘egotistical’, ‘self-serving’ and ‘narcissistic’ but you’re just using my own words against me. That’s how I’d describe myself. That’s my entire shtick here, that’s the ‘persona’ I put on as the big bustling full forward to get plenty of enjoyment out of this game and to live up to the ‘fantasy’ component of it.

But away from the persona is a person who loves this league and a person who was subjected to personal, private vitriolic abuse and threats from ONE poster. And that was you. So I’m glad you’re not looking for accolades because you won’t get them from me.

Classy response.

lol Okey

Strawman and gaslighting.

Just goes to show how manipulative you are. The mark of a sociopath.

You won't bait me into revisiting that incident. The book was closed a long time ago.

lol Okey

Strawman and gaslighting.

Just goes to show how manipulative you are. The mark of a sociopath.

You won't bait me into revisiting that incident. The book was closed a long time ago.
Let’s just settle on the fact that we are both sociopaths for supporting St Kilda for as long as we have.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back