Media Qox Sports presents: Misunderstood rookie reaches out to league veterans

Remove this Banner Ad

It is understood that much maligned and misunderstood former Dragons rookie Wayne's-World has reached out to several high profile SFA veterans in order to improve his posting for his second season in the league.

It is reported that Wayne will be heading out to the desert next season to join the Baghdad Bombers and former teammate WFL in a move that many did not see coming. Having backdoored on a multi season deal with the Dragons before the end of his his first season at Dragon Island, many thought that Wayne would be without a club for season 27. Wayne himself has been quoted saying "I don't want to play with people that don't want me..... it is just a slap in the face really ....... and I dont deserve it o_O"

Many sources close to Wayne believe that he has indeed reached out to some of the upper echelon of posters in the SFA to further develop his posting and hone his skills for the move to Baghdad. Names such as Gumbies soon-to-be-captain BRAB, Bears rookie spammer Cadaver and Hawks veteran The Half Back have been thrown around recently in conjunction with the former Dragons midfielder.

When approached for a comment, veteran Hawk THB had this to say; "Yes, Wayne and I don't really get on very well as I just don't get why he does what he does, but I am all for developing the youth of today. He approached me not too long ago with questions regarding how to get better at posting, how to be more liked in the league and how to one day become a Hall of Fame poster. I kept it simple with the kid, and just explained how he could use one full stop or a comma instead of 7 dots in a row, I've enrolled him in my night school class on how2multi, I explained how you have to start at the bottom and work your way up among other important SFA life lessons."

"I believe that with some more training, Wayne could possibly be a top 50, even a top 20 beez medalist but it would take a lot of work from here."

Leaks are starting to emerge of conversations between World and Back, with some very interesting, yet hard to understand conversations being had.

M2x79qF.png

njBdTkZ.png

A leaked conversation between Wayne's-World and The Half Back.

Last edited:
Genuinely had me in stitches .....this I'll admit is one quality post ....albeit the facts have been drastically altered to suit the story, but all great stories do change the facts, otherwise it would be boring

May i add, that i started the elipses many many years ago now & was roundly criticized ......if you study the boards I frequent, you'll see that i have indeed created a fashion statement :) ......so it's identifiable with me

If I was a rookie I would have gone to a hall of famer to find out how to become a hall of famer.
Nah .....would a modern footballer go to "bulldog" Murray to get footy advice ......you of course go to the young established stars that know how to play modern Qooty

The hall of famers are relics ....great players in their day, but that's a bygone era .....hail the new Qooty era !

Nah .....would a modern footballer go to "bulldog" Murray to get footy advice ......you of course go to the young established stars that know how to play modern Qooty

The hall of famers are relics ....great players in their day, but that's a bygone era .....hail the new Qooty era !

Nah, some of us are pretty consistent.

OK so lets get back to the OP .....not a lot of originality, the idea was obviously stolen from my post yesterday .....whilst I'll agree there is some backroom mentoring going on ....it's from some of the giants of the SFA, not the minows like The Half Back

Quote in question, where the idea was stolen by Half Back !
Ok ....so it's finally announced .....at last the wife and kids get some money & we can move out of that "rental" property

Whilst i got most of my requested playing conditions .....i had to also concede on certain points, so it appears I'm off to the Bombers "etiquette " school .....apparently the Bombers Leadership Group, think i've picked up some bad habits at the Dragons .....and the Bombers being a clean-cut outfit want to ensure I am re-programmed

tumblr_muwn0x3cCZ1qej05do1_500.gif

So next week I'm off interstate to an exclusive finishing school .....I'll be taught Media 101, and how to engage drop-kicks of the SFA in an engaging way, rather than a combative way

So the bag is packed ....just some hand luggage & off I go .....you'll love the new WW Bombers version :)

594308_961b38326b18c4d6e0e62d1bb0a070f1.png

OK so lets get back to the OP .....not a lot of originality, the idea was obviously stolen from my post yesterday .....whilst I'll agree there is some backroom mentoring going on ....it's from some of the giants of the SFA, not the minows like The Half Back

Quote in question, where the idea was stolen by Half Back !
Ok ....so it's finally announced .....at last the wife and kids get some money & we can move out of that "rental" property

Whilst i got most of my requested playing conditions .....i had to also concede on certain points, so it appears I'm off to the Bombers "etiquette " school .....apparently the Bombers Leadership Group, think i've picked up some bad habits at the Dragons .....and the Bombers being a clean-cut outfit want to ensure I am re-programmed

tumblr_muwn0x3cCZ1qej05do1_500.gif

So next week I'm off interstate to an exclusive finishing school .....I'll be taught Media 101, and how to engage drop-kicks of the SFA in an engaging way, rather than a combative way

So the bag is packed ....just some hand luggage & off I go .....you'll love the new WW Bombers version :)

594308_961b38326b18c4d6e0e62d1bb0a070f1.png

Dunno whether the etiquette paid off but whatever they're doing turned you from Mike Myers to Kenan Thompson... that's some reprogramming.

Learn
Genuinely had me in stitches .....this I'll admit is one quality post ....albeit the facts have been drastically altered to suit the story, but all great stories do change the facts, otherwise it would be boring

May i add, that i started the elipses many many years ago now & was roundly criticized ......if you study the boards I frequent, you'll see that i have indeed created a fashion statement :) ......so it's identifiable with me

To

Multi

You must have been very young then, when you started playing Qooty

campaigner

Good on Wayne's World for trying to improve.

I'm always here to give feedback on media before it goes out if you wish.

Self awareness is the greatest asset a Sweet FA player can have. It seperates the Filth Wizards of the league from the Ant Bears

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good on Wayne's World for trying to improve.

I'm always here to give feedback on media before it goes out if you wish.

Self awareness is the greatest asset a Sweet FA player can have. It seperates the Filth Wizards of the league from the Ant Bears

Insightful and powerful stuff. Amazeballs how you didn't make all SFA shortlist. If you had been at the Demons you would have been in my noms for sure mate *heart*

Insightful and powerful stuff. Amazeballs how you didn't make all SFA shortlist. If you had been at the Demons you would have been in my noms for sure mate *heart*

Mocking me will backfire when I'm running the league

He may yet .....apparently leaving the Gumbies, dispute with his captain (deju vu)

You've taken all my advice and thrown it straight back in my face :(

Grammar is still putrid, multi-ing is out the window and you're attacking league legends, c'mon Wayne, at least try!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back