Media Qox Sports presents: The Interview, an expose on the leagues most hated team

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah Its time to stop.

You both won't back down or agree so just drop it.

This has gone around circles for to long.

Glad you finally stepped in mate. If I know BRAB and Sporty then this will mean the end.

Yeah Its time to stop.

You both won't back down or agree so just drop it.

This has gone around circles for to long.

Sportsmaniac is clearly in the wrong for denying reality. I want my apology.

Glad you finally stepped in mate. If I know BRAB and Sporty then this will mean the end.
No doubt they won't listen, but if enough posters echoed this, maybe they would.

nah, who am I kidding BRAB won't drop it unless its ignored completely.

Even I want an apology now.

Well I guess while we're all looking for apologies, I'd like at least 3 apologies

1 from The Half Back for double standards (he knows what I'm talking about)
1 from BRAB for attacking the person (nastiest poster on BigFooty is attacking the person, not the persona) and all the repugnant things said about myself and the Swamprats as well
1 from you Filthy because your stupid pills comment is quite disrespectful especially if a person happens to take pills because of mental health. They're not stupid pills then, are they?

I'll wait, one way or another!

Well I guess while we're all looking for apologies, I'd like at least 3 apologies

1 from BRAB for attacking the person (nastiest poster on BigFooty is attacking the person, not the persona) and all the repugnant things said about myself and the Swamprats as well
1 from you Filthy because your stupid pills comment is quite disrespectful especially if a person happens to take pills because of mental health. They're not stupid pills then, are they?

Do your pills make you post stupidly or are they mutually exclusive? I know when my wife takes hers she’s not prone to being a ****ing moron but then I also know she wouldn’t use mental illness as a crutch when being called out for being rude or posting like an idiot.

The best cure for mental health issues is to step outside and exercise, eat right, healthy body, healthy mind.
All the best.

Do your pills make you post stupidly or are they mutually exclusive? I know when my wife takes hers she’s not prone to being a ****ing moron but then I also know she wouldn’t use mental illness as a crutch when being called out for being rude or posting like an idiot.

Using mental health is a bit unfair I must admit but then again, you wouldn’t have known otherwise so I apologise for suggesting you were making light of mental health.

Let’s change that apology request to double standards then. BRAB is rude and posts like an idiot but you don’t call him out, do you?

Let me ask you this:

Is it one rule for BRAB and a different rule for me OR is it simply friends sticking together so let’s attack someone who challenges them?

Using mental health is a bit unfair I must admit but then again, you wouldn’t have known otherwise so I apologise for suggesting you were making light of mental health.

Let’s change that apology request to double standards then. BRAB is rude and posts like an idiot but you don’t call him out, do you?

Let me ask you this:

Is it one rule for BRAB and a different rule for me OR is it simply friends sticking together so let’s attack someone who challenges them?

I don't care about BRAB. I'm not in any form of cahoots with BRAB, nor THB. This is a conversation between you and me. I called you out for being disrespectful to me. The post that started this off was not intended to inflame anything, I certainly don't appreciate the later comments especially, as I said, I'm not a mod of this forum. You are stuck in this mentality that a group is teaming up to get you, BRAB has not been part of any group I know of for over a year now.

As far as the mental health stuff goes I empathise, I have a lot of experience both personally and within my family. If you feel something starting to trigger your issues then you need to take a breath - you don't want to be seen to be trivialising it.

Wow, now you owe me two apologies. One for slander and one for wrongfully accusing me of double standards.

Wow, now you owe me two apologies. One for slander and one for wrongfully accusing me of double standards.

Wrongfully accusing you of double standards??? You showed double standards in this very thread!!!

As for slander, I still don't know what you're talking about.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wrongfully accusing you of double standards??? You showed double standards in this very thread!!!

As for slander, I still don't know what you're talking about.
Show me where the double standards are, because I'm bewildered at these accusations. I don't remember derailing an OP when I made one earlier in the season?

You still haven't read the thread have you? Let me help you out there, here is an excerpt:

MM: Let's just move on then. We've seen your public beef with a few posters in recent times, what's the go there? Is there some bad blood? What started these feuds and can we expect them to go on for much longer?
THB: Well Marq, it used to be that the rookies stayed in their lane and knew their place in the league, all of that has gone out the window recently and some people seem to have forgotten the age of rule to respect their elders

Time for a few of the younger brigade to grow up and realise where they are. SarahSmiles and sportsmeltiac89 come to mind straight away. SS is just an annoying little sook that will soon be straightened out by someone with a more extensive vocabulary than me. As for the melter, posting in an OP a week after playing against him that the Hawks are going to "bore another team to sleep" is a sign of immaturity that the league does not want nor need. Not to mention it was factually incorrect. In a thread with 1303 posts, 198 of them came from 24 players outside of the two clubs, how is that an indictment on our club? We may not have matched them in spam numbers, but we had 14 posters to 11 show up. Go figure.

I don't care about BRAB. I'm not in any form of cahoots with BRAB, nor THB. This is a conversation between you and me. I called you out for being disrespectful to me. The post that started this off was not intended to inflame anything, I certainly don't appreciate the later comments especially, as I said, I'm not a mod of this forum. You are stuck in this mentality that a group is teaming up to get you, BRAB has not been part of any group I know of for over a year now.

As far as the mental health stuff goes I empathise, I have a lot of experience both personally and within my family. If you feel something starting to trigger your issues then you need to take a breath - you don't want to be seen to be trivialising it.

Respect begets respect!

But look, let's be fair, what's transpiring in the latter part of this thread is going well beyond banter and crossing into something completely vile.

As for my belief that a group is out to get me, I think this thread shows a campaign of sorts and I also think over the past couple of seasons, there have been smatterings where it crosses beyond banter into something else. If it was me being paranoid, then I'd own it but this thread with BRAB and The Half Back teaming up against me, yeah, there's that belief; I wonder why I would think that.

Show me where the double standards are, because I'm bewildered at these accusations. I don't remember derailing an OP when I made one earlier in the season?

You still haven't read the thread have you? Let me help you out there, here is an excerpt:

Let me refer you back to this post

ENOUGH!

Stop derailing my thread melter.

Also, how did you know I was part of a cult already??

BRAB derailed the thread equally with his nonsense yet you only had a go at ONE person, that's double standards. Either have a go at BOTH or NONE, not ONE!!!

As for that excerpt, serious question, what thread was that in? I legitimately haven't seen anything of that nature anywhere in my viewing of the SFA.

So essentially, what we have is you demanding an apology based on something that I've not seen and don't know what the hell you're talking about.

Respect begets respect!

But look, let's be fair, what's transpiring in the latter part of this thread is going well beyond banter and crossing into something completely vile.

As for my belief that a group is out to get me, I think this thread shows a campaign of sorts and I also think over the past couple of seasons, there have been smatterings where it crosses beyond banter into something else. If it was me being paranoid, then I'd own it but this thread with BRAB and The Half Back teaming up against me, yeah, there's that belief; I wonder why I would think that.

I don't know how to make this more clear for you... I don't care about how others talk to others on this forum. It's not my place nor my responsibility to.

You called me personally "pathetic" because I didn't mod something the way you want it to be done on a forum I don't moderate on. You responded to a very simple and throwaway comment with a personal attack on my character. Everything else, from my end, has been in response to that.

There is no group after you which does simply make you paranoid. That is how it is. Most of all I am not part of one hence why I find your personal remarks reprehensible.

Stop trying to create something that doesn't exist and focus on the only thing that is relevant when dealing with me which is simply your dealings with me. Don't waste my time with external issues.

Slowly starting to realise that sportsmaniac89 will never be apologising to me for those disgusting comments.

If you ever have a genuine moment of self reflection sportsy and want to apologize, my PM's are always open.

Until then, I'll think absolutely nothing of you. Genuinely disappointed that we still haven't managed to break bread but this is clearly going nowhere.

Sad day for justice.

Let me refer you back to this post
BRAB derailed the thread equally with his nonsense yet you only had a go at ONE person, that's double standards. Either have a go at BOTH or NONE, not ONE!!!
As for that excerpt, serious question, what thread was that in? I legitimately haven't seen anything of that nature anywhere in my viewing of the SFA.

BRAB is on my side, the side of justice, and he wouldn't have come in commenting if it weren't for you derailing it with your crap.
Also, are you actually mentally challenged? Because I would feel terrible if you actually are.

If you're not, then you're the thickest plank I've ever had the misfortune of coming across in my entire life.
A. I've already told you it's in this thread.
B. Believe it or not, but if you click on the little arrow at the top of the quote, it takes you to where the quote was written.

I hope you get some serious help away from BF because you seem like a lost cause.

I don't know how to make this more clear for you... I don't care about how others talk to others on this forum. It's not my place nor my responsibility to.

You called me personally "pathetic" because I didn't mod something the way you want it to be done on a forum I don't moderate on. You responded to a very simple and throwaway comment with a personal attack on my character. Everything else, from my end, has been in response to that.

There is no group after you which does simply make you paranoid. That is how it is. Most of all I am not part of one hence why I find your personal remarks reprehensible.

Stop trying to create something that doesn't exist and focus on the only thing that is relevant when dealing with me which is simply your dealings with me. Don't waste my time with external issues.

You know, sometimes I still think of you as a moderator here so that part, it's an easy mistake to make which I own. I didn't call you personally pathetic, I was attacking the persona; maybe the moderator persona on something that I was clearly mistaken on.

As for the bolded, BRAB and THB teaming up and going after me would suggest you're wrong on that part, woefully wrong.

How am I creating something that doesn't exist when it's clearly here on show for all to see?

One more thing about the bolded, suggesting I'm paranoid would be an attack on the person there which means your outrage about being personally attacked, does seem a little hypocritical.

BRAB is on my side, the side of justice, and he wouldn't have come in commenting if it weren't for you derailing it with your crap.
Also, are you actually mentally challenged? Because I would feel terrible if you actually are.

If you're not, then you're the thickest plank I've ever had the misfortune of coming across in my entire life.
A. I've already told you it's in this thread.
B. Believe it or not, but if you click on the little arrow at the top of the quote, it takes you to where the quote was written.

I hope you get some serious help away from BF because you seem like a lost cause.

Justice...more like selective outrage.

He derailed the thread EQUALLY, yet you only target ONE person and you call me thick. The fact you can't comprehend that, I would question your persona's intelligence there.

So,what about the other weeks you called for an apology? You said I knew what you were talking about when I clearly didn't.

Also, some of that is an attack on the person as well so you can front up and apologise for that too. Notice I haven't attacked the person in this post, just the persona.

I haven't attacked the person in this post, just the persona

You need to seriously reflect on your posting if you still don't think you attack the person.

You're clearly a genuinely delusional person and I realise now that you have your own version of reality that nobody else lives in.

I feel sorry for you.

Slowly starting to realise that sportsmaniac89 will never be apologising to me for those disgusting comments.

If you ever have a genuine moment of self reflection sportsy and want to apologize, my PM's are always open.

Until then, I'll think absolutely nothing of you. Genuinely disappointed that we still haven't managed to break bread but this is clearly going nowhere.

Sad day for justice.

You know what's ironic, there are times where I almost want to clear things up one way or another with you. That would genuinely surprise you; yes, I actually at times do want to sort this issue out. Part of me considers throwing out a public thread, another part wants to sort this out privately.

The problem is that when I have those moments, those moments where I think, maybe this does need to be sorted at some stage because it's derailing everyone's enjoyment of the SFA, you then very promptly prove to me why I haven't made any moves to do so.

You know what's ironic, there are times where I almost want to clear things up one way or another with you. That would genuinely surprise you; yes, I actually at times do want to sort this issue out. Part of me considers throwing out a public thread, another part wants to sort this out privately.

The problem is that when I have those moments, those moments where I think, maybe this does need to be sorted at some stage because it's derailing everyone's enjoyment of the SFA, you then very promptly prove to me why I haven't made any moves to do so.

You can blame me for your inaction all you want mate if it makes you feel better.

This conversation has actually been very illuminating for me. It's very clear that you're incapable of seeing reason and you genuinely don't think you've done anything wrong.

How can I continue to mad at somebody who is like that? You will never see reason and it's cruel of me to keep pushing this when you're incapable of seeing the situation for how it is.

Best of luck with your issues going forward mate. If you ever have an epiphany and want to apologize for your actions I'll be willing to listen.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back