Media Qox Sports presents: The Interview, an expose on the leagues most hated team

Remove this Banner Ad

You know, sometimes I still think of you as a moderator here so that part, it's an easy mistake to make which I own. I didn't call you personally pathetic, I was attacking the persona; maybe the moderator persona on something that I was clearly mistaken on.

As for the bolded, BRAB and THB teaming up and going after me would suggest you're wrong on that part, woefully wrong.

How am I creating something that doesn't exist when it's clearly here on show for all to see?

One more thing about the bolded, suggesting I'm paranoid would be an attack on the person there which means your outrage about being personally attacked, does seem a little hypocritical.

It's just deflection after deflection with you, isn't it? I said very specifically last night that I wasn't a moderator on here and you went on with it. And don't start with this bullshit "attacking the persona"... I'm not a persona. I wasn't typing my responses as a fake character. And if you think that is a thing then therefore everybody is attacking personas and you have no moral high ground.

There is a difference between saying somebody is pathetic for no reason and suggesting somebody is being paranoid. That you are rationalising one with the other says all I need to know really. Do you not understand that by you grouping me with those two, something I told you not to do repeatedly, you are creating a gang mentality that doesn't exist, hence paranoia? I don't know how to spell this out more clearly... I don't care what they are doing, it's not my concern or my interest.

It's just deflection after deflection with you, isn't it? I said very specifically last night that I wasn't a moderator on here and you went on with it. And don't start with this bullshit "attacking the persona"... I'm not a persona. I wasn't typing my responses as a fake character. And if you think that is a thing then therefore everybody is attacking personas and you have no moral high ground.

There is a difference between saying somebody is pathetic for no reason and suggesting somebody is being paranoid. That you are rationalising one with the other says all I need to know really. Do you not understand that by you grouping me with those two, something I told you not to do repeatedly, you are creating a gang mentality that doesn't exist, hence paranoia? I don't know how to spell this out more clearly... I don't care what they are doing, it's not my concern or my interest.

Don't we have a thing in the SFA to attack the persona not the person behind the persona? That's what I've always believed and what I've stuck to by and large.

If my saying someone is pathetic is attacking the person then calling someone paranoid is also attacking the person so neither of us have any moral high ground on this one.

I think you'll find that I've removed you from that grouping as well as I've not mentioned you in conjunction with them in my last couple of posts. That said, given history, it's little wonder I made the assumption of grouping you with them. That was a mistake clearly.

Don't we have a thing in the SFA to attack the persona not the person behind the persona? That's what I've always believed and what I've stuck to by and large.

If my saying someone is pathetic is attacking the person then calling someone paranoid is also attacking the person so neither of us have any moral high ground on this one.

I think you'll find that I've removed you from that grouping as well as I've not mentioned you in conjunction with them in my last couple of posts. That said, given history, it's little wonder I made the assumption of grouping you with them. That was a mistake clearly.

Jesus.

There is no such thing as a "moderator persona". You attacked me because of something you felt I didn't do as a moderator, not as a Sweet FA player. You are trying to have your cake and eat it. You can't.

Jesus.

There is no such thing as a "moderator persona". You attacked me because of something you felt I didn't do as a moderator, not as a Sweet FA player. You are trying to have your cake and eat it. You can't.

Well given some of the attacks you’ve made against me not just in this thread but in the past, it’s interesting to see what happens when you cop it back.

Your response has been most revealing to me and I feel like I’ve actually learned something new. Thank you for that, truly, thank you.

Well given some of the attacks you’ve made against me not just in this thread but in the past, it’s interesting to see what happens when you cop it back.

Your response has been most revealing to me and I feel like I’ve actually learned something new. Thank you for that, truly, thank you.

Wow, you've literally read nothing. Not a single reply on point.

Absolute teflon.

Wow, you've literally read nothing. Not a single reply on point.

Absolute teflon.

Well given some of your past moderating efforts, little wonder I’d attack that.

I got the context wrong and I’ve already apologised for that.

Now given you ignored my last post completely including the comment about some of your attacks on me, I think pot calls the kettle black on that one.

As a last aside and I mean this more sincerely than I should, have a good day Filthy, I truly mean that.

Wow!

I would say I’m shocked by this grudge but given he’s still bitching for an apology from me but won’t say why, I’m not surprised.
The only thing you have to truly apologise for in the SFA is the fact you you consistently mark the qooty; you rucking poor excuse for a ruck

The only thing you have to truly apologise for in the SFA is the fact you you consistently mark the qooty; you rucking poor excuse for a ruck

I’ve been moved in 40% of my matches so far this season, little wonder I keep forgetting to follow the rucking commandments.

Well given some of your past moderating efforts, little wonder I’d attack that.

I got the context wrong and I’ve already apologised for that.

Now given you ignored my last post completely including the comment about some of your attacks on me, I think pot calls the kettle black on that one.

As a last aside and I mean this more sincerely than I should, have a good day Filthy, I truly mean that.

God you're such a flog haha

BRAB what is it exactly that sporty has done to feel uour wrath?

sportsmaniac89 what has BRAB done to you?

To stay on topic the Dragons are still s**t.

As for the bolded, BRAB and THB teaming up and going after me would suggest you're wrong on that part, woefully wrong.
There's a difference between teaming up and both being wronged by the same person. We are just two individuals attacking the same person for different reasons. Not our fault that you've pissed off multiple people at one time.
Justice...more like selective outrage.

He derailed the thread EQUALLY, yet you only target ONE person and you call me thick. The fact you can't comprehend that, I would question your persona's intelligence there.

So,what about the other weeks you called for an apology? You said I knew what you were talking about when I clearly didn't.

Also, some of that is an attack on the person as well so you can front up and apologise for that too. Notice I haven't attacked the person in this post, just the persona.
Dude, you just don't listen do you?

You've known since day 1 what it was about, you were tagged about it 19 times in one night, yet you "didn't know" what is was about. Absolute bullshit and you know it.

Why are you questioning my persona's intelligence? You know that's not a thing right? This account isn't ran by a bot that just posts when it wants. It wasn't a persona that I'm asking for an apology, it's the person behind the account that has ****ed up, so therefor, I'm asking you, as a human being, to admit your fault and apologise for it.

Once you've done that, you your persona can grow up and * off.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good old Duggs, always trying to hate on the Dragons :hearts:

I came here to rag on Dragons. Not to see Sporty Vs Brab 209.

I'm awaiting their respective responses.

I'm pretty sure all 6 actual Dragons posters have contributed to this thread, so it seems like you're waiting for nothing :(

Said I wasn't being sincere about my cancer scare.

sportsmaniac89 if you haven't apologized then do so. I myself had a minor cancer scare and if someone said I wasn't being sincere about it I would be quite annoyed and expect an apology.

BRAB do I have your word that your vendetta and quest for an apology will end once said apology is said?

sportsmaniac89 if you haven't apologized then do so. I myself had a minor cancer scare and if someone said I wasn't being sincere about it I would be quite annoyed and expect an apology.

BRAB do I have your word that your vendetta and quest for an apology will end once said apology is said?

Absolutely.

I will treat sportsy like any other poster once I get my apology.

BRAB what is it exactly that sporty has done to feel uour wrath?

sportsmaniac89 what has BRAB done to you?

To stay on topic the Dragons are still s**t.
giphy.gif

What sort of response are you seeking .....we're taking the humble & silent approach ...we can't do media conferences for every crackpot allegation that's scare mongered throughout the league

Hang on !!! ......get back on topic and start talking about us again ...any publicity, is good publicity

If you bang us hard enough, surely we'll be able to get some SFA Draft Concessions (PP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back