Media Qrownbet: A Subsidiary of BetQ65 - Round 9 Bets Settled

Remove this Banner Ad

Dav

Hotel? Trivago.
10k Posts Koala SFA State of Origin Coney Island Warriors - Sweet F.A. Pantskyle SFA Fight For MND SFA Daffodil Day Fund Raiser Brisbane Dolphins Player - BFFCL BFFCL Club Captain Blue Mountain Bounders Player - BFFCL
Jul 23, 2015
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Brighton, McLaren F1
I already offered to bail them out of there failed venture.

I won't be betting one more dollar until they show they can stay in the Black.

I dare you to put the whole 41k on the Wonders to win in Round 1.

Dav

Hotel? Trivago.
10k Posts Koala SFA State of Origin Coney Island Warriors - Sweet F.A. Pantskyle SFA Fight For MND SFA Daffodil Day Fund Raiser Brisbane Dolphins Player - BFFCL BFFCL Club Captain Blue Mountain Bounders Player - BFFCL
Jul 23, 2015
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Brighton, McLaren F1
So when is U2tigers taking over moderation of this thread? :p

Just a slight blip in our fortunes, Bazza. May I interest you in some markets? Perhaps you could help us out.

Dav

Hotel? Trivago.
Jul 23, 2015
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Brighton, McLaren F1

Dav

Hotel? Trivago.
Jul 23, 2015
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Brighton, McLaren F1

Dav

Hotel? Trivago.
Jul 23, 2015
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Brighton, McLaren F1
I'll put 500 on the Swampies to win
50 on myself getting 30+ touches playing on the wing
and 100 on the Wonders to lose.

Are these individual bets or a multi?

Dav

Hotel? Trivago.
Jul 23, 2015
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Brighton, McLaren F1
All my money on the Hawks premiership.

I'd also like every weekly 500 that I get given to go to this.

Done. We could always use some weekly income.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All my money on the Hawks premiership.

I'd also like every weekly 500 that I get given to go to this.
Damn, there goes $50,000, Hawks to win the flag is a guarantee. I'm happy/sad about this.

Done. We could always use some weekly income.

There was going to be a tinge of regret when I bankrupted you at the end of the season. That is gone now however, replaced by only elation when I see qrownbet go out of business due to this.

There was going to be a tinge of regret when I bankrupted you at the end of the season. That is gone now however, replaced by only elation when I see qrownbet go out of business due to this.
I like the cut of your jib Golly.

Dav

Hotel? Trivago.
Jul 23, 2015
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Brighton, McLaren F1
Sep 6, 2009
FNQ
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Bears