Media Qrownbet: A Subsidiary of BetQ65 - Round 9 Bets Settled

Remove this Banner Ad

next bet: need to make up my losses;)
just received this on one of my softer posts today:

Mod edit: cleavage pic removed - against advertiser policy

Also got warned for swear words in the gif something about going around the swear filter:mad:

what the odds I will get through this round without a ban: and don't say I can control it, I think its obvious that I have a problem with boundaries and suitable content. Figure if I do go l can at least profit:)

I'll give you odds of $101 to get a Day Off.

put me down for a slim $100
I am planning on not being banned, but the insurance is comforting

love your work:thumbsu:

A true win win situation for everyone involved. ;)

Tough to gauge... I'll offer odds of Sterge to come off second best at odds of $5 and will conduct a poll in the thread once they're done.
Sterge has posted in the sign up thread after being dropped by ND; this is going quick not sure you will need a poll to decide this one now

What odds can I get for me to get more DT points against the in-form freofalcon, kdavva74 ? Don't give me this $1.80 - $2 s**t. I want $2.50 minimum.

Half my $$ on Bombers to finally get a W against the Warriors. If you give me decent odds on the above, I'll go the other half on that.

What odds can I get for me to get more DT points against the in-form freofalcon, kdavva74 ? Don't give me this $1.80 - $2 s**t. I want $2.50 minimum.

Half my $$ on Bombers to finally get a W against the Warriors. If you give me decent odds on the above, I'll go the other half on that.
$2.51

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Untitled-1-Recovered.png

Only badge I'll be earning around here for a while, so I'll take it. I challenge U2tigers to join me on this crusade - get a bit crazy and risk his fake money. Could pay off and finance the mortgage on his next All Sweet FA spot.

He's already dropped 20k this week.

Only badge I'll be earning around here for a while, so I'll take it. I challenge U2tigers to join me on this crusade - get a bit crazy and risk his fake money. Could pay off and finance the mortgage on his next All Sweet FA spot.

Yep on 3 outsiders.

Be nice if all 3 got up.

So does Matty411 get his odd? $2.50 seems good to me.

Boom.

Half my Qrownbet account on Bombers to win at $2.50 and the other half on that $2.51 bet for me to outscore my opponent freofalcon in the ruck DT-wise.

These bets are on.

This makes me happy for some reason.
Yep on 3 outsiders.

Be nice if all 3 got up.

So does Matty411 get his odd? $2.50 seems good to me.
Jump on mate. $2.51 for my luck to change. My form is actually pretty decent. 17 hitouts last week was close to the best, just need my team fortunes to change and the other stats should rise.

What do you think you're doing?
Saving this company from bankruptcy.
Boom.

Half my Qrownbet account on Bombers to win at $2.50 and the other half on that $2.51 bet for me to outscore my opponent freofalcon in the ruck DT-wise.
Cheers for betting with QrownBet.

Saving this company from bankruptcy.

Cheers for betting with QrownBet.

> do nothing during qompany qrisis
> join rival shitty startup
> state in PM that you have left the company
> bag out co-owner on podcast
> turn around and start offering odds again even though you never put it in the spreadsheet yourself you lazy flog

> do nothing during qompany qrisis
> join rival shitty startup
> state in PM that you have left the company
> bag out co-owner on podcast
> turn around and start offering odds again even though you never put it in the spreadsheet yourself you lazy flog
giphy.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back