MVP QS Medal : WCE board (POTY) Poster of the Year 2022 - Nominations

Remove this Banner Ad

Don’t worry about making a big deal about me this year, I’m holding off for the 20th Anniversary Celebrations next year.

I’m assuming it will be some kind of testimonial dinner/life time achievement award type situation, but I’ll let you all sort out the finer details - just let me know where and when, and probably the dress code. No dietary requirements.

Thanks!

All the talk is about a 193cm inside midfielder from Dandy Stingrays...Brizdude prior mid season draft
Just watched his first half, wow!..Eastcoasteagle #Jai Culley. I'm sold now
The little bit of light that changes everything. Ok, an upside to being bottom of ladder
It was the best of times, it was the worst of times
But it's a grand ride
ECE my nomination.

Reality Show GIF by The Circle Netflix (US)

IMO this should be run as follows:

• Every WCE poster who has posted 10+ times this year is auto-nominated
  • Anonymous online poll is setup with all nominated posters able to be voted for
  • Winner gets $25 jbhifi voucher
I’m more than happy for you to setup that poll

Good luck

If you pay for the voucher maybe
Well you’ve narrowed down the poll options to about 500, at a guess

Doing the poll anonymously does have some merit though. Will consider that

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Already been said but worth more appreciation for juicebox1201 and obviously as usual Keys (though not nominatable) for getting down for the training reports.

Juicebox love your work and couldn't care less if there's any overlap with Keys or any other training reports, keep it up you guys are our genuine news about the rare actual footy related stuff that make this board worth visiting

(That being said there's also too much footy discussion on this footy board so for pure entertainment value Westcoast88 bring them back plz)

• A lot of grammar work again, clearly a focus even in the offseason.
  • WCE_phil looked on and was hitting targets left and right. Set for a huge Whore Island stint.
  • Biggie went up against Dark Sharks in posts and I'd say that Biggie has the inside running at the moment.
  • AsterixTheGaul looked a class above the other posters bar Monocle . Just knew how to find the correct wording and wouldn't miss a target all session. Bender_ was very quiet and seemed to be taking direction from Monocle . Doesn't bode well for his moderator credentials, maybe he doesn't want the gig?
  • Won't say too much about it in case I was just reading too much into it, but dinnaz looked as though he'd enjoyed the Christmas break a bit too much. A few of the mods pulled him aside and they were having quite an animated conversation before dinnaz was sent to do the Bay board admin for the rest of the session. Good news for Ochre , I suppose.
  • amazingjoshy typed on his left hand for 80% of the session, I reckon. Nice to see posters working on their non-preferred so readily.
  • Godfather32 looked like he was doing a great job 'coaching' the younger posters in between his posts. xInfected_Virus in particular seemed to be following him around.
  • Gee FKASC has some Vocabulary skills. He mainly posted before spending the last half hour or so on making polls - curled in a few Jack Watts from behind the keyboard at the end for a bit of fun. Hardly saw him miss.
  • What interested me the most was that ROYAL EAGLE split his time between the Bay and the draft boards, could be seeing a swingman role in 2017. He was his usual dominant self in the bay before going head-to-head with Eastcoasteagle in a mock draft.
  • Dylan82 is very fast – Miguel Sanchez was in most of the drills with him and couldn't keep up.
  • squashface is pale as buggery and still doesn't really have the body shape you'd expect of an Bigfooty poster.
  • There was a big bloke who carded me and I could have sworn it was Keys , but I'm sure I was wrong...
  • Eastern Rangers was the poster picked to educate the masses and nailed it. Celebrations were huge.
  • No sign of Gunner Longshanks, Westcoast88 or Mop . Couldn't tell you why.

• A lot of grammar work again, clearly a focus even in the offseason.
  • WCE_phil looked on and was hitting targets left and right. Set for a huge Whore Island stint.
  • Biggie went up against Dark Sharks in posts and I'd say that Biggie has the inside running at the moment.
  • AsterixTheGaul looked a class above the other posters bar Monocle . Just knew how to find the correct wording and wouldn't miss a target all session. Bender_ was very quiet and seemed to be taking direction from Monocle . Doesn't bode well for his moderator credentials, maybe he doesn't want the gig?
  • Won't say too much about it in case I was just reading too much into it, but dinnaz looked as though he'd enjoyed the Christmas break a bit too much. A few of the mods pulled him aside and they were having quite an animated conversation before dinnaz was sent to do the Bay board admin for the rest of the session. Good news for Ochre , I suppose.
  • amazingjoshy typed on his left hand for 80% of the session, I reckon. Nice to see posters working on their non-preferred so readily.
  • Godfather32 looked like he was doing a great job 'coaching' the younger posters in between his posts. xInfected_Virus in particular seemed to be following him around.
  • Gee FKASC has some Vocabulary skills. He mainly posted before spending the last half hour or so on making polls - curled in a few Jack Watts from behind the keyboard at the end for a bit of fun. Hardly saw him miss.
  • What interested me the most was that ROYAL EAGLE split his time between the Bay and the draft boards, could be seeing a swingman role in 2017. He was his usual dominant self in the bay before going head-to-head with Eastcoasteagle in a mock draft.
  • Dylan82 is very fast – Miguel Sanchez was in most of the drills with him and couldn't keep up.
  • squashface is pale as buggery and still doesn't really have the body shape you'd expect of an Bigfooty poster.
  • There was a big bloke who carded me and I could have sworn it was Keys , but I'm sure I was wrong...
  • Eastern Rangers was the poster picked to educate the masses and nailed it. Celebrations were huge.
  • No sign of Gunner Longshanks, Westcoast88 or Mop . Couldn't tell you why.
Art OF war - that post is the opposite of piss poor and well above most people’s average

I enjoyed it.🥂🥂🥂

Remove this Banner Ad

Back