Quaden Bayles

Remove this Banner Ad

raskolnikov

Cancelled
10k Posts 30k Posts Wordler Werewolf Player Essendon Player Sponsor 2021 - Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti and Archie Perkins Essendon Player Sponsor 2020 - Orazio Fantasia, Anthony McDonald Tipungwuti, Shaun McKernan Essendon Player Sponsor 2019 - Orazio Fantasia, Anthony McDonald Tipungwuti, Shaun McKernan Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds
Apr 1, 2002
Cap Coast
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Gold Coast Suns
I'm sure most of you have seen the video of the 9 yr old who suffers from dwarfism and is being bullied.

However now there are conspiracy theories going around that it is a fake and that the mother is doing it to raise money. Lots of celebrities have pledged money and a trip to Disneyland. There are rumours that Quaden is actually about 20.

I have to admit that when I saw the video I had my doubts. Thoughts?

What doubts did you have

Doubt is probably not the right word. I don't necessarily disbelieve that it's genuine but it did occur to me that it's a situation that could be manufactured with ulterior motives.

I cannot believe you attached that thing to my name - I’m off to shower
The pedo defending, disability bullying, wife murdering apologists on the hard right are having a great time of it this week. It's worth remembering too, that to a person they also think Scott Morrison is doing a great job as PM. Make of that what you will.

saw a video of him being racist and giving it to white people, what hope for the future when young indigenous kids are brain washed that whites are evil, no wonder they grow up with a chip on their shoulder. I wonder if all the people who donated money are having second thoughts, reminds me of all those people who donated to that indigenous woman who's two sons drowned in cairns or Townsville and later people found out she was a druggie who neglected her kids

(Log in to remove this ad.)

saw a video of him being racist and giving it to white people, what hope for the future when young indigenous kids are brain washed that whites are evil, no wonder they grow up with a chip on their shoulder. I wonder if all the people who donated money are having second thoughts, reminds me of all those people who donated to that indigenous woman who's two sons drowned in cairns or Townsville and later people found out she was a druggie who neglected her kids
*mic drop*

It could be a fake video even if he is a 9 year old. He has been in the media every now and then throughout his entire life, and his mother might have put him up to the latest video.

That's probably why it's important to send money to the cause, anti-bullying programs and stuff like that. This isn't the only kid in Australia or the world who is being bullied, and many children DO take their lives. Quaden is important, but it's not all about him.

The only conspiracy on the Saints board is how the umpires constantly conspire to screw us and unlike other conspiracies that is backed up by facts.

Think it might relate more to StKilda having form when it comes to bullying dwarfs.

That's not what the blurb says beneath your Avatar Plugger.

The umpires are always right blurb was put there by Chief as a joke after I complained about the umpiring so much in St Kilda games several years ago.

The only way I can change it is if I fork out for a BF membership and I'm not silly enough or desperate enough to do that so I'm stuck with it.

Considering how much I complain about umpiring most people probably think I'm being ironic or sarcastic with the umpires are always right blurb

The umpires are only right when they pay free kicks to St Kilda.

I fully believe it’s genuine but I am uncomfortable with the video being posted. I know his mother was at her wits end but it still doesn’t sit right with me.
He was actually on a documentary on a show called "Living Black," in 2015 and they said he was then 4 then. Claims he is around the age of 18 are garbage. You would really have to put yourself in the mothers shoes. Bullying has been the cause of suicides, maybe she thought to get the message across it needed drastic measures.

"

The umpires are always right blurb was put there by Chief as a joke after I complained about the umpiring so much in St Kilda games several years ago.

The only way I can change it is if I fork out for a BF membership and I'm not silly enough or desperate enough to do that so I'm stuck with it.

Considering how much I complain about umpiring most people probably think I'm being ironic or sarcastic with the umpires are always right blurb

The umpires are only right when they pay free kicks to St Kilda.

Just be thankful you didn't get lumbered with the Richard Simmons avatar.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back