Quadruple double?

Remove this Banner Ad

Does Brody Grundy county today with hitouts? A lot easier than tackles but hitting his name on dream-stats and seeing the 4 double figures stacked one after the other is impressive.

Jack Steele on 6/6/3/3 close to QT

Does Brody Grundy county today with hitouts? A lot easier than tackles but hitting his name on dream-stats and seeing the 4 double figures stacked one after the other is impressive.
Grundy is every chance of hitting the quad without hit outs one day. Probably would have a combined 10 frees for/against too haha

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is 2022 the year to break the curse? Will the new rules make a impact?

The elusive quadruple double Club is below:

Scott Thompson (Adelaide) - 24 May 2008 round 9 vs WCE : 17 kicks, 15 handballs, 10 marks 10 tackles

Joel Selwood (Geelong) - 25 July 2009 round 17 vs Hawthorn :19 Kicks, 23 Handballs, 10 marks and 11 tackles

Brent Stanton (Essendon) - 31 July 2011 round 19 vs Collingwood:22 kicks, 18 handballs, 10 marks, 10 tackles

Ben McGlynn (Sydney) - 19 April 2014 round 5 vs Fremantle:14 Kicks,10 Marks,10 Handballs,12 Tackles

Tom Rockliff (Brisbane) - 10 Aug 2014 Round 20 vs Adelaide:22 kicks, 18 handballs, 10 marks, 10 tackles

Corey Enright (Geelong) - 8 May 2015 round 6 vs Collingwood: 18 kicks,11 handballs,12 marks,11 tackles

I'll go left field and say Ben Keays to do it this year.

7 years since Enright did it

Great get when it happens.

Jack Steele is capable of doing it.

I don't mind H Greenwood, unsure about his ability to take 10 marks in a team that will likely struggle this year though
Averages around 2 marks a game across his career, with a high of 7. Struggles to get double figures in kicks and handballs as well!

There are plenty others capable going around right now. I have faith.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back