Game Day Qualifying Final 1, 2021 - Melbourne vs. Brisbane Lions

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have always been a massive Mathieson fan and actually believed he was up to it

I think tonight is proof that he really, really isn’t up to it :(

too many passengers tonight.

Too many unforgivable unforced errors

Sad to see O running hard in defence while the rest of the mids gave up.
Big O tries so bloody hard every week. You see him chasing all the time and while he isn't the best ruck in the contest he sets himself to improve and competes hard.

The mammoth task of taking on Gawn he has accomplished to my liking, but the rest of the team hasn't risen with him. Super dissapointing.

Big O tries so bloody hard every week. You see him chasing all the time and while he isn't the best ruck in the contest he sets himself to improve and competes hard.

The mammoth task of taking on Gawn he has accomplished to my liking, but the rest of the team hasn't risen with him. Super dissapointing.
Big O, Neale and Cameron have all done really well in the face of a pretty s**t performance from most of their team mates.

Neale has been amazing. A lone hand. Zorko, Lyons and others have been unbelievably poor

I'm not sure if we can win a finals series with Lyons. Just too lazy and inconsistent.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tough night for forwards but I wouldn’t be selecting Cockatoo next week

Omac, Neale, Cameron, Coleman can all hold their heads high I reckon

Rich has been decent too aside from one shockingly uncharacteristic howler. McCluggage was pretty good in the second half. I'd be struggling after that.

frustrating how when we lose a contest we let the opponent run off, only to then receive the handball and it inevitably leads to an i50 entry.

Fages will have a lot of vision to present to the players. And it will be bad.

frustrating how when we lose a contest we let the opponent run off, only to then receive the handball and it inevitably leads to an i50 entry.

Fages will have a lot of vision to present to the players. And it will be bad.
So much grass between every Lion and his opponent.

Tough night for forwards but I wouldn’t be selecting Cockatoo next week

Ideally I think he would have been fit sooner and got more games in the lead up to finals. Had some superb moments that make you excited for the future but then would go missing and the jump to finals footy probably a shock to the system. Invisible tonight other than inadvertently hitting Dan with his knee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back