Game Day Qualifying Final: Adelaide vs Sydney

Remove this Banner Ad

Good win to you boys, I thought id be shattered but knowing how good you guys are in the big games its easier to handle. You had the experience and calmness, good luck in the prelim and if you get to the G. Well done.

Devastated for Benny. The vision of him in tears has broken me! Shattered.

Poor Benny, pretty sure it's season over for him. Huge loss for us, he's a little warrior.

Goodes was immense in the first half, really set the stage for us.

Morton = awesome inclusion, I'm glad they went with the right option there over Walsh.

Good to see Jetta get involved, will give his confidence a huge lift.

Lastly, LRT in the backline = greatness. I'd have him in the backline ahead of Grundy any day of the week. They chose the wrong guy to play forward. It was awesome seeing LRT on the goal line again saving a goal. It was like Sydney of old

Nothing in the o'keefe whack, bit of acting going on. Just nudged him forward on the upper back.

I don't know what Bruce is talking about , i know heaps of people who follow Port M and the Swans, South and Sydney. The only time that waned was when Port and Norf were aligned.
Swannee, it was Kevin Goss , not Norm who played for Melbourne. You can also add Bob Skilton, Tony Heanan, Stephen Allender, Rod Carter, Barry Beecroft and Gearald Bennett to name a few

Hey Bedford please Gusher played where , try his brother who Block played at Melb and those other names are not Port who went onto to play with South Melb.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hopefully we just saw the rebirth of Morton, and a restored Jetta. Great to see them both step up in a final (Jetta especially after making some bad errors early).
Seems Horse wasn't talking s**t when he talked about managing Jetta's workload. Excellent today after some early nerves

17149864.png

Wow, what a performance from the boys today. Bloodbrothers. Morton a fantastic in. Goodsey, Teddy, Rok, Smooch all bloody great. Everybody played their part. Mal's field kicking excellent. Week off and bring on whomever.

Wow, what a performance from the boys today. Bloodbrothers. Morton a fantastic in. Goodsey, Teddy, Rok, Smooch all bloody great. Everybody played their part. Mal's field kicking excellent. Week off and bring on whomever.

Sorry LRT. Happy birthday. Hasn't played a bad QF in Adelaide. 2003/2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Back