AFLW Qualifying Final - Brisbane v Richmond - Act II of the Mental Capitulation of Dakota Davidson

Remove this Banner Ad

No sure if I know the rules anymore. That was not play on, didn't move off the line at all. But hey, I guess they changed the rules again. Or are these umpires as bad as they look.

The umpires have had a very bad qtr in the 3rd - that little black haired pygmy has really lost the plot. There are two glaring examples of why the Stand Rule is such a nonsense - opposites entirely and why the rule needs to be banned because the Umpires in most cases are juts no up to the quality required.

Our midfield copping a thrashing.

McKenzie, Conti, Egan hardly sighted.

Need a massive lift.

The only moment we looked any good was when we tried to get the ball much wider and longer by hand - took our chances and left the Lions in their wake. Simply playing in the Lions skinny corridor - they are so more skilled overall by hand and it shows.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nice chain link goal…bit late…but something to work on for next week
The irony, with 6 mins to go we miss easy shots and to get within 2 goals (and a couple of points) - so from the shell of not being good enough, I can still see we can be good enough, if not this year, next for sure.

Beth Lynch….feisty like bro …love it
Loved her game. I hope they earmark her for some extra training in the off season and start working her through the middle. She has that intensity that is necessary - need to get McKenzie out of the middle, just too cavalier, needs the space for that cavalier to mean something.

That number 14 is a bloke
Hannah Mouncey mk 2

Dakota Davidson - she can play though - had Bec Miller's measure early, then Miller went to Wardlaw and did much better. Match-ups make a huge difference. Just looking at the vision when Cox was on the mark for Dakota Davidson - massive size difference!

No surprise, beaten everywhere except tackles. Marks inside 50 when we have Wakefield and Brennan was very disappointing. Our back half just had too much to do. Could not buy any respite from a clearance out of the back half in the 2nd and 3rd qtrs. On the other hand Brisbane do. Need to get the outlet pass worked out better.
1667631799723.png

1667631858927.png

1667631932480.png

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back