Game Day 2019 Qualifying final Brisbane vs Richmond, Gabba, Saturday 7.25pm (7/9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

db26

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 26, 2007
Punt road
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Aston Villa,A-league
We play at our best lions won't come close to us.I want to see the tackling and pressure intensity go up and hit them hard forwards and midfield big improvement .Lets not let them dominate the midfield breake even at least.Make the most of our forward entry's kick straight a must.They like going wide to the boundary force them in the corridor.

May 1, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
Strangely calm at the moment.

That should last about an hour before I’m a nervous wreck.

By the first bounce I’ll be looking for random chores to do to as the nerves hit peak level. I’ll be ironing the curtains by quarter time and we don’t even have curtains. Tiles in the bathrooms will be regrouted by half time, house restumped by 3/4 time and maybe a new roof by the final siren. 😂

It’s going to be a long day.

biaseddustyfan

|17🏆|18🏆|19🏆|20🏆|21🏆|22🏆|23🏆|24🏆|25🏆|
May 15, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Dusty
gonna engage full fat campaigner mode tonight. house to myself, sausage sangas, family pack of chips block of milky bar choccy and some wanky craft beer all ready to go watching the tigs smash brisbane. best. might even go pantsless too really live it up :)

Jan 3, 2012
From the interview room
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Chelsea FC, Victory, All Blecks,

On my way

May 1, 2016
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Bayern Munich, Tottenham Hotspur
gonna engage full fat campaigner mode tonight. house to myself, sausage sangas, family pack of chips block of milky bar choccy and some wanky craft beer all ready to go watching the tigs smash brisbane. best. might even go pantsless too really live it up :)

Scrap the Choc mate you’ll ruin the wanky craft beers

JAKLAUGHING

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Nov 20, 2008
Vilnius
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
TASMANIAN DEBILS!!!
Strangely calm at the moment.

That should last about an hour before I’m a nervous wreck.

By the first bounce I’ll be looking for random chores to do to as the nerves hit peak level. I’ll be ironing the curtains by quarter time and we don’t even have curtains. Tiles in the bathrooms will be regrouted by half time, house restumped by 3/4 time and maybe a new roof by the final siren. 😂

It’s going to be a long day.
We could be closely related! I'm of the same ilk on game day...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back