Preview Qualifying Final - Changes v Brisbane @ Adelaide Oval, Saturday, 7.30pm- NO CHANGE

Remove this Banner Ad

Adelaide Oval crowd capacity has been increased to 20,000 for both games this weekend .
They should get it for Ports home final.
General admission 93dollars!
Likely to be more crickets and tumbleweeds at the Melb v Bne game than SA people .They'll stay home draw the blinds and put a rug on their lap .
Would much rather this game had been played at Marvel.

Adelaide Oval crowd capacity has been increased to 20,000 for both games this weekend .
Likely to be more crickets and tumbleweeds at the Melb v Bne game than SA people .They'll stay home draw the blinds and put a rug on their lap .
SA public wonders why they missed out being a backup for the GF in WA. Got to make some sort of an effort to show interest

SA public wonders why they missed out being a backup for the GF in WA. Got to make some sort of an effort to show interest

Not for 93 dollars they wont. ( Ticketek) Might have been cheaper tickets earlier on but i cant see any. Can't say i blame them .Only SA dees supporters likely to spend the dough on a first week final .
Might see alot of Norwood fans front up.
Theyre the Redlegs and their older crew follow Melbourne.Hopefully some younger ones too

Last edited:
Not for 93 dollars they wont. ( Ticketek) Might have been cheaper tickets earlier on but i cant see any. Can't say i blame them .Only SA dees supporters likely to spend the dough on a first week final .
Might see alot of Norwood fans front up.
Theyre the Redlegs and their older crew follow Melbourne.Hopefully some younger ones too
The ticketing system has been bizarre this year re when tickets are released. At games in Canberra earlier in the season the cheap tickets were released the day before the game. Maybe to sucker people into forking out for the expensive ones, but I think it just turns folks away.

Cat 3 is $69 which is the cheapest you can get as an adult. Disappointing I think that is a poor decision to go with regular finals prices all things considered.

If game was in Victoria it would be at MCG not sure why you keep bringing up Marvel.

The reality of selection night and finals about to start just hit, man I'm pumped. How good is no pre finals bye either straight into it. Also Melbourne being in it is such a foreign feeling particularly playing in qf. Let's get a win so we can relax for a week.
Outstanding ( not sure how to say it ) image on your post Mr Monkey !!
King Crimson album cover Some great songs on that !

We really need to start appealing for free kicks better. If Petty and Lever didn't appeal for the free kick last week in the final stages then we probably don't get the free kick or win.
This year the general umpiring has been horrific and the umpires succumb to external factors all of the time. We need to be smarter. When the opposition kick it out of bounds, APPEAL for deliberate!
When we tackle and an opponent drags it in. APPEAL!
i think this is why we have been crucified by the umps this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm not swimming in disposal income atm but I would cop a large amount to see a neutral final if I was in another state. What else is there to spend money on?

I dunno, Geelong look cooked to me atm. Dangerfield and Selwood just aren't the players they used to be, Guthrie is out of form and Duncan is coming back from injury. Stewart's injury has really left a big hole in their backline too, which has knock-on effects with respect to their other defenders: Kolodjashnij and Henderson were attrocious last night and playing like they're on their last legs. Hawkins and Cameron will always be a dangerous combination, but I don't see much else there to fear. I'd be much more scared of playing the Bulldogs in the prelim with their tails up on the back of two wins.

a shame geelong won. we've got the harder side of the draw now. If we win, we'll face the cats in a prelim most likely.

Wouldn't be surprised if Sydney or GWS beat them honestly.

FWIW id prefer to face Geelong than either of them. Sydney scares me most, hopefully the Giants can pull off the upset today.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back