Opinion Qualifying Final Changes vs. Sydney

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly think that right there is our best 22. Maybe Griffin for Clarke but it's much of a muchness. Strongest team of the season for sure.

Never thought I'd be saying that with De Boer and Suban in the team but they do provide that something extra. I think if one of them were to play really badly though Crowley could be a sneaky chance at the Prelim!

Seriously good list of ins!...

Glad Taberner has kept his spot, and great to see Ballas coming back in! Still reckon there may be a late change depending on the weather, but pretty confident of a strong performance!
Tabs in is good. we got our small fwd squad back a tall plank of wood would also do the job well in dewy conditions. He was good last week too.

Never thought I'd be saying that with De Boer and Suban in the team but they do provide that something extra. I think if one of them were to play really badly though Crowley could be a sneaky chance at the Prelim!
I have been convinced for a while that De Boer is holding the spot until Crowls can play ;)

For who though? Hannath or solo ruck? The formers doesnt need explaining and the latters never been done.
Well they did something once or twice before, and had Dawson pinch hit in the ruck. Sydney's ruck isn't super strong either, and Dawson is big enough to contend with them.

Also, based on form, would've rather have Hannath over Clarke, but ehh.

Well its official, we are never going to get a better chance. We've never gone into finals with our best 22 all fit and firing.
I would prefer AP to Tabs but as others have noted Taberner played well last week and deserves to get the nod and Alex's time will come.
Starting to get excited!

Is this the first time all year we've had our best 22 on the park? We've had a good run with injuries this year but from memory there's always been 1-2 guys missing each week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Clarke must be having a laugh to survive.

Looks like him and Tabs are in by default for position reasons.

What a shame A.Pearce is dropped, looks like that omitted was form reason before.

I've been a rabid Clarke hater at times in the past but I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt for last week. I believe Ross told him he'd be selected for Saturday and wouldn't have been fussed seeing him cruising about.

Clarke has had a hard holiday for weeks in the WAFL. Highly doubt he dropped off, when he wasn't in form to begin with.

or he may just be the better choice in the wet.

As long as Sandi plays he'll have support in the form of another legitimate ruck. Not Tabs/Dawson/Pearce or whoever giving him a chop out but one of Clarke, Griffin, Hannath or potentially Moller. Griffin is injured, Moller is still too green and, I'm very sorry to say because I like the guy, they have zero faith in Hannath doing much in a big game. Clarke was always going to play.

I've been a rabid Clarke hater at times in the past but I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt for last week. I believe Ross told him he'd be selected for Saturday and wouldn't have been fussed seeing him cruising about.
Could be. At least he played in the higher tempo game and gave us a chance to look at Moller as number 1 ruck in the finals of the wafl. I hope he plays well for the teams sake and then I hope we piss him off back to basketball.

Clarke must be having a laugh to survive.

Looks like him and Tabs are in by default for position reasons.

What a shame A.Pearce is dropped, looks like that omitted was form reason before.

You are always so negative :( Tabs did enough to hold his spot and RTB has spoken a lot about wanting three talls, so there it is.

Clarke I am less pleased about, but with Griffin injured there's little choice, I suppose.

Strong team!

Could be. At least he played in the higher tempo game and gave us a chance to look at Moller as number 1 ruck in the finals of the wafl. I hope he plays well for the teams sake and then I hope we piss him off back to basketball.

My honest thoughts on Clarke are that I'd rather he not play, but I'll have to suck it up and hope he's interested in boosting his trade value. Or impress NBL scouts. Just don't think he'll ever have the hunger, much like Robbie Warnock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back