Opinion Qualifying Final Changes vs. Sydney

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We were at the non-scoring cheer squad end too so there wasn't much chance for him to do much up our end.
Nah, he looked terrible at the other end too. He looks better on the replay, but looked awful on the day. The only other poster (name escapes me atm) who stated they were at the game that I saw, also stated they thought at parts of the game that he wasn't AFL standard. Ydraws conformation bias applies to her.

I like the selected team but would have Ed Langdon as the sub and Taberner omitted due to the forecast weather .We are going too tall if its wet .
Ed maybe young but I love his speed and vision in traffic .If Tabs is a late withdraw the Clancee should come in ahead of Tendi .
Alex is very sore that is why he didn't make the cut .
Alex is not named for Peel - can he still play if he is not used as an emergency for the seniors?

Chamberlain is an attention whore but I agree that his decision making in general is far from the worst.

I think he has a soft spot for Ballaz. They usually have pretty good banter during games. Funny to listen to. I don't mind Razor, just needs to shut up sometimes.

Margetts is ok. He usually pulls a couple of ridiculous holding the balls from nowhere to clear congestion, but orher than that, he's ok.

If we had of got Leigh Fisher, I may not have watched.

I think he has a soft spot for Ballaz. They usually have pretty good banter during games. Funny to listen to. I don't mind Razor, just needs to shut up sometimes.

Margetts is ok. He usually pulls a couple of ridiculous holding the balls from nowhere to clear congestion, but orher than that, he's ok.

If we had of got Leigh Fisher, I may not have watched.
Razor can be prone to occasionally overacting and make a really 'big' call as if he gets caught up in the moment with his big head, just have to prey it goes your way lol. As he's probably after that bald **** Nicholls the most well known umpire with fans it imo works against him because people then tend remember his mistakes more.

tbh I hardly usually even notice Margetts or even remember exactly what he looks like so he can't be that bad. The thing about him being that against us is probably a myth.

Fisher is a disgrace.

For those wondering how this week's teams differ from our round 4 clash against the Swannies:

We have gained Ballantyne, Dawson and Sheridan.

And omitted Duffield, Clancee and Tendai.

The Swans have lost Smith, Franklin, K Jack, Bird and Parker

And have brought in Zak Jones, Goodes, Mitchell, Brandon Jack and Dean Towers

For those wondering how this week's teams differ from our round 4 clash against the Swannies:

We have gained Ballantyne, Dawson and Sheridan.

And omitted Duffield, Clancee and Tendai.

The Swans have lost Smith, Franklin, K Jack, Bird and Parker

And have brought in Zak Jones, Goodes, Mitchell, Brandon Jack and Dean Towers

So ON PAPER we look better and they look significantly depleted.

Nah, he looked terrible at the other end too. He looks better on the replay, but looked awful on the day. The only other poster (name escapes me atm) who stated they were at the game that I saw, also stated they thought at parts of the game that he wasn't AFL standard.

The FFC staff who were at the game rated Taberner 2nd best on ground for Fremantle. Since apparently you think being at the game gives you some inside knowledge (it doesn't).

Hopefully Tabby stretches their defense. A.Pearce pretty damn unlucky , would give him the Guernsey over Dawson IMO, Ross obviously sees Dawson as big gamer but A.P has a better overall balance to his game
Agree absolutely.
I'd imagine the only real thing stopping Dawson from being depth at this point in his career is finals experience, I can't think of any other reason we'd have him in front of Pearce. I don't doubt Dawson will do his job, as he always does, but overall I'd prefer Pearce this year too.

I'm also sad about Griffin. Thought he was doing well in place of Clarke, then he goes and does a hammy.

The FFC staff who were at the game rated Taberner 2nd best on ground for Fremantle. Since apparently you think being at the game gives you some inside knowledge (it doesn't).
You claimed EVERY poster who watched the game thought tabs had a good game. Doesn't seem that way though, does it. Has nothing to do with inside knowledge. But don't let your conformational bias stop you from making up complete bullshit yet again.

Your blatant posting chasing likes is also pretty pathetic.

OK Chief?

Last edited:

What FFC staff are you talking about?

If you are referring to the match report on the Freo website, that was written by AFL media's South Australia correspondent Harry Thring.

Macca out. Take it as read. Won't /not playing. Clarke carrying knee but obviously they still rate him more than Jack.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back