Opinion Qualifying Final Changes vs. Sydney

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting over people coming out with half baked rumours without even stating the source or the very least eeliability of source. Give some more info ffs!

Getting over people coming out with half baked rumours without even stating the source or the very least eeliability of source. Give some more info ffs!
Sorry champ if you upset. If you wish to have a look at any comments I've made in regard to selection /issues regarding club I think I've been around the mark. As to revealing the source or whatever else you said about the source, a good poster doesn't reveal his source. He just passes it on to the freo faithful .

Sorry champ if you upset. If you wish to have a look at any comments I've made in regard to selection /issues regarding club I think I've been around the mark. As to revealing the source or whatever else you said about the source, a good poster doesn't reveal his source. He just passes it on to the freo faithful .

Apologies, not a personal attack. Just frustrating when unable to differentiate between a reliable source or just passingcomments from the lawnmower man or equivalent.

Apologies, not a personal attack. Just frustrating when unable to differentiate between a reliable source or just passingcomments from the lawnmower man or equivalent.
All good mate didn't take it personally. Do need to get the mower out but can wait till we get the win tomorrow tho .

Geez they are forecasting thunderstorms and a chance of hail for tomorrow. Not exactly ideal conditions!

This is great - especially liked the part of dumb and dumber (Dawson & Silvagni)

http://www.watoday.com.au/afl/frema...ore-enough-to-win-a-flag-20150911-gjk8s7.html

Like many of you, I've been asking the question about moving Fyfe forward for at least the last two years. With Lachie Neale's blossoming, now might be the ideal time to play Fyfe more forward — MUCH more forward. He's easily the AFL's best mark, even if his set-shot ability is only OK. I agree with Wallsy here.

Take freddieflintoff on face value mate. Haven't known him to be wrong yet so if he says it, as far as I'm concerned it's true....... Unfortunately.

Good call from the Boss I reckon. We looked way too tall. Might have kept Tabs though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back