Game Day Qualifying Final Collingwood V North Melbourne Saturday 3 April @ Vic Park 3.10 pm

Remove this Banner Ad

just did, call it as I see it.
They were down and out and went on to dominate the last 15 min of that game.

actually tarni has shown something that her brothers havent shown much of...... improvement
Let’s make our women’s team about more than bagging the men. It’s 2021 folks. Celebrate them for what they are, not for what someone else isn’t.

Was a great last term for sure. They deserved that win. North were incredibly accurate and I thought our inaccuracy would cost us. Well done to Brown too. More than made up for her blunder in the first half.

Bri Davey is an amazing talent. Very astute recruiting from our guys. I know she cost a lot but she is worth it big time. 31 disposals & 9 tackles.
Was in a class of her own.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wow. How good was that?

I had us down and out in the third quarter. We looked slow and leg weary, second to the ball, tackles not sticking, marks getting dropped.

And then, we got it back. The old Vic Park magic kicked in. North went into reverse and we smelled blood (mixing metaphors here). Was a gutsy and joyous win. Loved it.

Wow. How good was that?

I had us down and out in the third quarter. We looked slow and leg weary, second to the ball, tackles not sticking, marks getting dropped.

And then, we got it back. The old Vic Park magic kicked in. North went into reverse and we smelled blood (mixing metaphors here). Was a gutsy and joyous win. Loved it.
Yep, I left in the 3rd to run an errand, came back to find out they'd fought back and taken the win from North's clutches. So much heart, got to love it :D

Onya girls...you've been great to watch all year and today you all just "guttsed" one out. Fantastic result from a great group of Collingwood players.

Well done to coach Steve again. He tried things that worked and they gave us initiative.

How good are these fabulous Pies players?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back