Unofficial Preview Qualifying Final, Saturday 7th September 2019, 7.25pm. v Tigers @ Gabba.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm still gobsmacked at how Richmond get that many seats.
Finals seating is owned by the AFL not the Lions. Seats available after coterie etc have been supplied are available to both member groups, not just the home team. It would be exactly the same had Richmond been the home side and the game been at the G.

Would be good to meet a few of you guys and gals.
Victory Hotel at 3pm frst.
You guys are one of the best sets of supporters on BF.

You clearly haven’t met Brab.

Finals seating is owned by the AFL not the Lions. Seats available after coterie etc have been supplied are available to both member groups, not just the home team. It would be exactly the same had Richmond been the home side and the game been at the G.
It wouldn't have been - the AFL can, have and will allocate uneven numbers to members of the clubs. They just chose not to in this case.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1 thing l noticed that we didn't do against Richmond was we didn't do that chaos ball inside 50 where we kick it along the ground and it can go anywhere thus restricting their defender's ability to intercept mark and counter attack. I reckon both teams decided to not show their cards to each other. Hoping we have a lot more chaos and surge style that we are renowned for.

1 thing l noticed that we didn't do against Richmond was we didn't do that chaos ball inside 50 where we kick it along the ground and it can go anywhere thus restricting their defender's ability to intercept mark and counter attack. I reckon both teams decided to not show their cards to each other. Hoping we have a lot more chaos and surge style that we are renowned for.

I think we tried it a bit. We certainly tried that territory type of game but unfortunately, Richmond defenders, especially Vlastuin were all over it. They’d certainly done their research. Hopefully we can overcome that.

Had a few beers with some Lions at Y and J’s,G game,two Glaswegian Aussies and a Welsh.

Good luck all,I think the general consensus is if we don’t make it,which I bloody hope we do,that the team we will be barracking for is the Lions.

Cya up in sunny Qld.

Had a few beers with some Lions at Y and J’s,G game,two Glaswegian Aussies and a Welsh.

Good luck all,I think the general consensus is if we don’t make it,which I bloody hope we do,that the team we will be barracking for is the Lions.

Cya up in sunny Qld.

I'm certainly hoping the tigers go on and win if we get rolled. The main goal of both teams should be to keep the Pies from winning another flag:moustache:

#NotAFan of these Richmond types coming onto our forum and pretending they're civil beings. You're not fooling anybody.
Who said we are civil? We are feral as they come.
But we do enjoy good footy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back