2nds Qualifying Final v Williamstown Saturday 1/9/18 at 7pm LIVE on 7

No I won't because I think it is true. I think we are responsible for the free kick differential more than the umpires are screwing us over. You are acting like it is a big stretch to say this when it isn't?

There is no way teams are so disciplined against us to only give away 10 free kicks a game.

Nov 23, 2000
Country Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
Gibbons a draft chance? Kills us everytime we play
Ball magnet
We should "Steal" Gibbons & Schultz in the Rookie draft.
Least have half a chance of beating them next year.

GoTigers2015

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆2017🏆2019🏆2020🏆
Oct 27, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Shocking decision when Morris won the ball in a contest but a free paid against him.
upload_2018-9-2_12-1-43.png

upload_2018-9-2_12-3-1.png

upload_2018-9-2_12-3-34.png

Jan 13, 2005
The Hospital
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Golden State, Daniel Rioli
sure, but thats why I mentioned our top 26 and not top 22. I meant it more that the likelihood is very low

Even if I thought I was 30th or 34th, you just never quite know what the coach wants in the next game and what he might see in a chain of contests. I hear you think no-one over the Top 26 is a real chance. I just think it is not always that cut and dry.

Besides that, every game that's a final is worth putting your hand up in - shows character. I think that may have been more the inference.

It was the right call but that rule is ******. Worst rule in the game.

Agree, but sadly it's one of those rules that requires a feel for the contest, that is subject to an individual umpires interpretation on that contest at that game. AFL don't want that. Umpires have to use their eyes not their brains.

Oct 11, 2003
somewhere in the jungle something is lurking
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
tigers
In all honesty probably a bit late to be putting your hand up now. If your not Lloyd or garthwaite (lambert and Butler aside) you are next to no chance of getting in the side now. Coaches have settled on their best 26 and those 4 names i mentioned are the last 4
Disagree- just wasn’t that much ginger there tony

Oct 7, 2001
Punt Road
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Melbourne Heart, Furies
One thing to standout of the game.
No wonder we are looking at a reasonable backup for Nank this off-season.
So many times Soldo just collapsed at the knees for no real reason.

May 17, 2004
Punt Rd ‘17? ‘19?
AFL Club
Richmond
If Baker got two weeks down to one for that then I’m confused as you see those
go unnoticed over and over .
Another massive blow and just as well we have Essendon.
I’m scratching my head thinking of last time I ever saw an incident like that as reportable , honestly can’t think of once , I stand to be corrected

Back