Fixture Queen's Birthday Game: The Big Freeze

Remove this Banner Ad

Nobody in Adelaide would care. The Neale Daniiher factor might convince some, but outside of that, there wouldn't be much interest in Melbourne v Collingwood. Adelaide isn't like Perth, we already have old buildings here and don't have a desperate need to want to be like Melbourne. Play it in Sydney. People in Sydney already think Eddie is a fat clown, they could promote it like a circus.
Perth has noticeably less old buildings does it? Genuinely curious. I thought it wasn't established too long after

I get the feeling SA won't be too keen to grant any more exemptions after the blowback from the last 2 days so I imagine this is either going to Sydney, or they'll try and postpone it to Round 14 and hope for either some crowds in Melbourne or borders easing so they can get into SA easily.

I get the feeling SA won't be too keen to grant any more exemptions after the blowback from the last 2 days so I imagine this is either going to Sydney, or they'll try and postpone it to Round 14 and hope for either some crowds in Melbourne or borders easing so they can get into SA easily.
Don't worry about the old nuffies that bitch and moan. Send to SA, we will even offer to throw Kane Cornes down the slide. No charge for that one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Glad its in Sydney and not Adelaide, our media would not care for the game unless the Crows were involved.

And with the Daniher family being from NSW will hopefully create more interest.

Whateley saying that game likely to be at SCG ,but the big freeze slide and the chosen sliders will remain at the (EMPTY) MCG

because they obviously couldn’t find a bunch of people willing to slide into ice for a good cause outside their plague infested borders.🙄🙄🙄

What a f***ng joke. this is the sort of event that NEEDS a cheering crowd. but noooo, the Vics just can’t let it go.

because they obviously couldn’t find a bunch of people willing to slide into ice for a good cause outside their plague infested borders.
What Ch 7 affiliated Sydney based media personalities would be willing to go down the slide though?

What Ch 7 affiliated Sydney based media personalities would be willing to go down the slide though?
does it need to be channel 7?

we have lots of AFL people, lots of other sports people, other tv celebrities, some movie actors, you could even scrape the barrel and throw a politician down the slide. Lots of options of people not from victoria.

btw. Sunrise with Kochie is filmed in Martin Place, so he’d be around. that’s a channel 7 & AFL personality - double whammy.

Can’t the SCG just be on standby?
Our lockdown ‘hopefully’ ends next Friday so can someone explain the actual issue?
Is it precautionary? Why can’t there be a crowd once we reopen again? The sliders are clearly allowed to travel to the MCG, so why can’t fans?
Having no sliders in Sydney is just a waste, why can’t they travel?

Can’t the SCG just be on standby?
Our lockdown ‘hopefully’ ends next Friday so can someone explain the actual issue?
Is it precautionary? Why can’t there be a crowd once we reopen again? The sliders are clearly allowed to travel to the MCG, so why can’t fans?
Having no sliders in Sydney is just a waste, why can’t they travel?

The lockdown will end but Melbourne wilk remain in tight restrictions, they wont allow crowds.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back