Vic Queensland and South Australia, on the verge of a coronavirus outbreak?

Are Queensland and South Australia at risk of a coronavirus wave sweeping their state(s)?

• Queensland no - South Australia yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Both states are facing trouble ala Vic/NSW

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Deadly Assassin

Senior List
Aug 25, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
The recent upward trickling of new cases in both states has governments on high alert about the possibility of a coronavirus wave sweeping Queensland and/or South Australia.

Do you think these states are in trouble and a good chance to end up like NSW and Victoria?

when the community transmissions rise, then there might be an issue

1596459837994.png

Rasha

2017🏆 2019🏆 2020🏆
Aug 25, 2019
AFL Club
Richmond
South Australia are in trouble thanks to 1000s of Victorians crossing the border.

Rasha

2017🏆 2019🏆 2020🏆
Aug 25, 2019
AFL Club
Richmond
Queensland - 25,000 tests. 0 positive.

They aren't going to have an outbreak like NSW let alone Victoria.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Coronavirus test pick up the common coronavirus as well. Says it in the WHO .. no wonder the common flu rates are up in colder climate Victoria.

do you get confused flittering between the guy who ran to his bunker in March and the guy who says "its just the flu because trump told me so"?

Sep 21, 2008
docklands
AFL Club
Geelong
do you get confused flittering between the guy who ran to his bunker in March and the guy who says "its just the flu because trump told me so"?
I feared what I seen/ heard from my Chinese friends. March the death rate was 20%. Now I realise it’s a strain of a flu that the death rate is very low. 99.994%.

But let’s shut everything down and destroy the human spirit. Great idea.

I feared what I seen/ heard from my Chinese friends. March the death rate was 20%. Now I realise it’s a strain of a flu that the death rate is very low. 99.994%.

But let’s shut everything down and destroy the human spirit. Great idea.

and you forgot when challenged about your dual personality you said you were doing it to make fun of people?

hard to keep up with your BS when you say so much of it isnt it?

Sep 21, 2008
docklands
AFL Club
Geelong
and you forgot when challenged about your dual personality you said you were doing it to make fun of people?

hard to keep up with your BS when you say so much of it isnt it?
I follow what’s happening then make my mind up just like my post I follow what is happening and my intelligence tells me what is going on without being a complete sheep.

I follow what’s happening then make my mind up just like my post I follow what is happening and my intelligence tells me what is going on without being a complete sheep.

no, you're full of s**t and just post stuff to provoke reactions

Back