Shield Queensland vs Tasmania, Riverway Stadium (Townsville), Wednesday 27-30 Oct, 11:00 AM AEDT

More Points?

• Tasmania

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Neither

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Fairly charitable declaration by QLD.

I mean Tas scored stuff all in the first dig but could end up needing like 300 off the last day which isn't impossible.
Especially considering that bowling lineup minus Sandhu and Wildermuth have about 15 matches between them. Well done to Usman for giving them a chance after his comments against Tassie's negative tactics a few weeks back, could have easily waited another 30 or 40mins this afternoon to push it to 500+ the way Marnus and Burns were going

Anyone but him, I couldn't tell you what the Brisbane Grade Cricket scene looks like.
Didn't one of the Prestwidge brothers earn a rookie contract. They also have the towering lefty Willans.

Last edited:
Silk shoulders arms and his stumps are rattled. Oh dear he was one of those I was most relying on to make a sizeable dent in this run chase.

Last edited:
Didn't one of the Prestwidge brothers earn a rookie contract. They also have the towering lefty

Yes, Will Prestwidge. Huge talent, bowls 140+ already but still very young, just turned 19 i think. The lack of 2nd XI cricket is probably hurting the chances of these super young kids getting Shield matches, I think he has only played last year plus the start of this year in 1st Grade so he has played next to no proper red ball cricket.

Great fight by the Tasmanian’s, great performance from Kuhnemann. Just highlights the depth in Qld cricket at the moment
Absolutely, probably close a third string Qld bowling lineup with Neser, Stek, Swepson, Bartlett, Edwards and Stanlake not playing. Quite surprised by Sandhu, there was talk that he had gained a yard or so of pace since coming up here and that looked to true.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back