Matthew Kuhnemann
Marnus Labuschagne
Michael Neser
James Peirson
Matthew Renshaw
Mark Steketee
Bryce Street
Jack Wildermuth

Qld won toss and bowling - delayed start due to weather I assume but scheduled to be underway shortly.

What excuse are Victoria running with re not selecting Glenn Maxwell? Are we going "quarantine", "rest" or "we are focusing on developing the kids and we are certain that Maxwell will sign with NSW/SA next year"...

I think it is an absolute rort for Australian cricket what Cricket Victoria are doing at the moment.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What excuse are Victoria running with re not selecting Glenn Maxwell? Are we going "quarantine", "rest" or "we are focusing on developing the kids and we are certain that Maxwell will sign with NSW/SA next year"...

I think it is an absolute rort for Australian cricket what Cricket Victoria are doing at the moment.
Ummm he retired from the 4 day format of the game to focus on the shorter forms same as Finch

Ummm he retired from the 4 day format of the game to focus on the shorter forms same as Finch

I do not believe that Maxwell has retired from first class cricket.

15FEB2021
"I am certainly keen to still play red-ball cricket, still push my case forward to still play Test cricket. I feel like I am still very much in the prime of my career. I am only 32, there is still a fair bit in me,” he said.

“I am fit, young – feeling still anyway. I feel I still have a lot to give in the red-ball game so I am not done and dusted there

They aren't allowed due to Qld travel rules.

I know there's been/is about to be a bit of cricket on here - but it's a bit of a visual oddity that we're playing on the worst looking of the 3 prepared pitches.

Harris is going alright today moved on to 72 at lunch

A lone fighting hand by Harris,needs a bit of support or Victoria will struggle to get over 200.Bugger another rain break and Harris stuck on 98.Harris not rated by some on BF to remain as a test opener but this innings will not hurt him and with Chris Rodgers coaching the Vics I would not write him off just yet.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back