jimmy_clement#8

Premiership Player
Sep 27, 2003
Somewhere
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Colorado, Cardiff City
I recall some time ago that adidas was meant to have our players in tighter jumpers much like you see the rugby union players wearing but i thought this was for last season and well, they seemed to be the same typical footy 'loose' jumpers. will they be introduced this season, or has the idea been scrapped, whats happened with this?

jimmy_clement#8 said:
I recall some time ago that adidas was meant to have our players in tighter jumpers much like you see the rugby union players wearing but i thought this was for last season and well, they seemed to be the same typical footy 'loose' jumpers. will they be introduced this season, or has the idea been scrapped, whats happened with this?

AFL didnt allow it because collingwood wanted to sue a special material which was 'too slipperly'

Well, if you think that fandangle new jumpers will help you play better, GO FOR IT! I'm sure Essendon and Bris wouldn't have a problem and would LOVE to sponsor them for you ! :)

lion_grrrl said:
Well, if you think that fandangle new jumpers will help you play better, GO FOR IT! I'm sure Essendon and Bris wouldn't have a problem and would LOVE to sponsor them for you ! :)
Look mum - an idiot

Remove this Banner Ad

Back