Question about Myst

Remove this Banner Ad

It just got too boring after a while.
Even the sequel (I think it was called Riven) was boring.

funny that you started this thread...I got a copy about 97 and tried to get further than the underground chamber with something under liquid and some switches on the wall but I could make nothing of it and gave up. Sick of walking round that stupid island. I tried again about six months ago but I was no better. :confused:

I remember getting to the end, but that was back in 1994, so I'm probably not much help to you. Ah, the lazy post-grad days...

Does anyone else remember Castle Wolfenstein??

I love Wombats...I will have to find out how to get a avatar...mine was great but lost in a dead laptop.

Frodo...if it is easy I must have not gotten the notes to it cauase I just wander around the island flipping switches and reading books...I don't even know what the myst you're supposed to be doing.

Red blood? Is dat sydney red blood or Manchester United. If the latter we have something in common.

Cheer Red Blood said:
Sydney Red Blood.

Val - Castle Wolfenstein, yes! Loved it.
sorry i'm slow to reply, been away for a few days...

wolfenstein was my favourite. one of my friends had the program that let you make your own layouts for each level. you could make a room of any size, give yourself any combination of weapons, and then put whatever enemies you wanted in the rooms. i can remember us filling a room up with about a hundred german shepherd dogs and running in armed only with a knife, and seeing how far across the room we could get before we died.

great fun!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back