Question about WAFL

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 20, 2001
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Sydney Swans
My new coach in Sydney used to play for the Claremont Tigers over there in the WAFL.

I was just wondering if anyone recognised his name. I dont know how good he is or anything (one of the best in sydney obviously) and played CFB I believe.

Does Laine Spencer ring a bell for anyone?

Yeh I remember Laine Spencer. Good player, not a star. Only saw a couple of games he played on TV when they were playing against South Freo.

Originally posted by i_luv_westcoast
Yeh I remember Laine Spencer. Good player, not a star. Only saw a couple of games he played on TV when they were playing against South Freo.

Heaps cool mate. I thought you guys might know him.
He is my captain, coach for 2001 in sydney :D

On Lane Spencer, he played 100 games or close to it for Claremont. From memory played as a forward and ruck I think.
I am away from my WAFL info at the moment but I will post some more details later.

Originally posted by tjrra
On Lane Spencer, he played 100 games or close to it for Claremont. From memory played as a forward and ruck I think.
I am away from my WAFL info at the moment but I will post some more details later.

Thanks mate.
Much appreciated.

I have been looking through old footy budgets for some info on Laine Spencer but could'nt find out much.
He played in the premiership for Claremont 1996 and played as a defender. Aged 27 and played around 100 games.
Sorry I could'nt get anymore info but I did find a personal profile in a 1997 budget but the questions are like;
What do you enjoy eating for breakfast and what do you never leave home without.
Not really of much interest.

Originally posted by tjrra
I have been looking through old footy budgets for some info on Laine Spencer but could'nt find out much.
He played in the premiership for Claremont 1996 and played as a defender. Aged 27 and played around 100 games.
Sorry I could'nt get anymore info but I did find a personal profile in a 1997 budget but the questions are like;
What do you enjoy eating for breakfast and what do you never leave home without.
Not really of much interest.

Thanks for that mate.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back