Discussion Question and Answer Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Does anyone know if this is a genuine Brisbane Bears Guernsey. It looks to me like they wore a guernsey that had a line go across then jumper and around the back. Would this maybe be a replica ? Any information would be appreciated.

Attachments

• P1060629.JPG
    P1060629.JPG
    168.2 KB · Views: 6
The "player authentic" jumpers for $200 on the hawksnest. Are they genuine player issues??

I'd say it means that is the same as a player issue in every way except it won't have a sublimated number because it hasn't actually been assigned to a player. I know adidas used to offer these back when they did Adelaide.

I'd say it means that is the same as a player issue in every way except it won't have a sublimated number because it hasn't actually been assigned to a player. I know adidas used to offer these back when they did Adelaide.
I asked Hawks and they said its just like the player version. GPS pocket and all. They have sublimated numbers because they only offer it in 4 players.

I wish Adelaide still did the player guernseys as i would much prefer to have a sublimated number than a heat pressed, It just looks so much better. I asked Crowmania and they said they stopped doing it because they were losing money cos no1 was buying them

If clubs did a run of preordered sublimated number PIs once a year, they'd sell pretty well I reckon. I'd definitely have gotten several over my time, even if they were $200+

I've been wondering for a while whether there was any fan uproar from Fitzroy fans when the club changed their colours in the 70s (due to the introduction of colour tv?). I imagine if something similar took place today there would be a massive outcry from fans

Adelaide Crows 2006 heritage guernsey (Ricciuto 300th) was there only 200guernseys made available for retail sale?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've been wondering for a while whether there was any fan uproar from Fitzroy fans when the club changed their colours in the 70s (due to the introduction of colour tv?). I imagine if something similar took place today there would be a massive outcry from fans
Roylion

image.jpg

Has this combo be worn before.

It's novel to see the Allies jumper back. Of course most of us would like to think its an intentional throwback, it's probably more so cheap and lazy AFL designing.

I think it sort of has a potential to be a good jumper. It's in there somewhere...

Stupid only one club did it all of a sudden the original name Guernseys drop in value
Not really. In fact, not at all. The names guernseys are unique in that they are the only ones where the whole AFL had names on the backs. The Suns guernsey is different due to the text that's on the jumper already before the names are out there. It has nothing to do with the value of the first lot

What are these water bottles? I have never seen them in a shop and only ever see the coaches drinking from them. Are they supposed to be footies?
Screen Shot 2016-07-11 at 8.34.10 PM.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back