Discussion Question and Answer Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

When did ISC stop making retail long sleeves?

Picked up a Freo one off of Ebay a couple weeks ago as it was the first I've seen, cost 30 bucks but was a size Small so too small for me, figured I'd grab it as it was the first one I've seen.

Which other companies do retail long sleeves?
BLK certainly did, otherwise just Canterbury (North) and Asics (Dogs)?

What do you mean by this, generally just the fit is different for smaller sizes or things like hoops and other elements are smaller/there are simply less hoops thus creating a warped illusion?

Might not have explained myself well. Essentially there are two parts to the long sleeve guernsey, the body & the sleeves. For example a sizing pattern in the body may run from S to 3XL, however a sizing pattern in sleeves does not run like that and usually starts at a large, so it would look something like this

Body (S) - Sleeves (L)
Body (M) - Sleeves (L)
Body (L) - Sleeves (L)
Body (XL) - Sleeves (2XL)
Body (2XL) - Sleeves (2XL)
Body (3XL) - Sleeves (2XL)

So usually means that a retail small long sleeve will fit fine in the body area, but the sleeves looks like baggy sacks because they're technically not small sleeves.

Dangerfield: Good player, and when good players change numbers they change downwards, e.g. double digits to single.

Just saw some of his career highlights, he first wore 19 at Adelaide, then 32, and now 35 at Geelong.

Two questions: Why did he switch upward at Adelaide and why is he wearing such a high number at Geelong?

EDIT: I guess Q1 is because of that 19th man thing at Adelaide.

Dangerfield: Good player, and when good players change numbers they change downwards, e.g. double digits to single.

Just saw some of his career highlights, he first wore 19 at Adelaide, then 32, and now 35 at Geelong.

Two questions: Why did he switch upward at Adelaide and why is he wearing such a high number at Geelong?

He wore 35 with the Geelong Falcons.

32 was "given" to him by Riccuito

does anyone know where we could find a picture of the collingwood losing grand final premiership poster (mark knight)

does anyone know where we could find a picture of the collingwood losing grand final premiership poster (mark knight)
Why?

Gee, finding an image of something while you're sitting at the computer, that's a tough one. Maybe try phoning the Herald-Sun and asking to speak with Mark Knight.

Was it even ever released...?

Will country/rep teams associated with the Eagles wear the tri-panel or the navy wings next year? Very curious.
DSC05650.jpg
Can we have an update on this question thanks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What is the actual ruling of a teams clash guernsey?

I have seen 50% white mentioned on here but Tigers only have 2 guernseys neither with white so that can't be the case right?

What is the actual ruling of a teams clash guernsey?

I have seen 50% white mentioned on here but Tigers only have 2 guernseys neither with white so that can't be the case right?
"Providing adequate contrast" is my understanding.
This is of course muddied by both differing definitions of the terms "adequate" and "contrast" and also things like Brisbane's seemingly unnecessary white side-panels on their gold clash jumpers.

Anyone know what this guernsey is?

Is it a PI due to the watermarks? What is with the sponsors too? didn't WCE only have Bankwest/Sgio/HJS

Last edited:
Hey guys, just wondering, I designed the logo on the left (obviously the Kangaroo is the IP of the Kangaroos) about six months ago as a bit of a fun post that I posted to my social media page (over 80K likes) and yesterday North Melbourne reveal their AFLW Guernsey.

Pretty miffed about it but obviously not going to be much I can do. Do you think it'd be hard to even get a little bit of credit from the club for port folio purposes?

upload_2017-9-28_13-42-28.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back