flaps

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 8, 2009
Ballarat via Melbourne via Hobart via Albury
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Albury Bandits, Orlando Magic
Has anyone ordered any one-off custom footy guernseys lately? My mates and I (8 of us in total with different designs) ordered a few years ago for our Ultimate Footy teams through Waratah Sports as that was the official alignment but their website no longer works.

Does anyone know where we can order half a dozen single-guernseys (ie. different designs each)? So far I've only found websites that have a minimum order of 5 guernseys of the same kind. HELP!!?

Has anyone ordered any one-off custom footy guernseys lately? My mates and I (8 of us in total with different designs) ordered a few years ago for our Ultimate Footy teams through Waratah Sports as that was the official alignment but their website no longer works.

Does anyone know where we can order half a dozen single-guernseys (ie. different designs each)? So far I've only found websites that have a minimum order of 5 guernseys of the same kind. HELP!!?
Try Sherwood Sportswear or TWP.

Apr 23, 2012
The Riff
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Sydney Swans, St Kilda Saints

Freight Train

Grandsun

Club Legend
Jan 9, 2015
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Hey guys do you know what this stand thing is called and where you can get them from
images.jpeg
?

Grandsun

Club Legend
Jan 9, 2015
AFL Club
Gold Coast
I have a bit of a problem and wondering if anyone can help me. I have an intention of purchasing a WBBL Melbourne Stars shirt and get it personalised. However I have realised when searching other clubs shops that there is a Replica 'shirt' and a Replica 'Jersey'. Not all clubs have a Replica shirt on their shop but all clubs have a Replica Jersey on their shop. There is an option to personalise the replica shirt but not the replica Jersey. The only clubs with replica shirts are the Strikers, Heat, Hurricanes and Thunder therefore I can't get a personalised stars WBBL shirt. Has anyone else had issues like this in the past or does anyone know why this may be happening. Cheers

I have a bit of a problem and wondering if anyone can help me. I have an intention of purchasing a WBBL Melbourne Stars shirt and get it personalised. However I have realised when searching other clubs shops that there is a Replica 'shirt' and a Replica 'Jersey'. Not all clubs have a Replica shirt on their shop but all clubs have a Replica Jersey on their shop. There is an option to personalise the replica shirt but not the replica Jersey. The only clubs with replica shirts are the Strikers, Heat, Hurricanes and Thunder therefore I can't get a personalised stars WBBL shirt. Has anyone else had issues like this in the past or does anyone know why this may be happening. Cheers
No idea of this helps, but I assume by personalized you mean your last name on the back with a number?
May be better buying a shirt and having your info heat pressed yourself somewhere

Speck

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 9, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
Call the store?

Grandsun

Club Legend
Jan 9, 2015
AFL Club
Gold Coast
No idea of this helps, but I assume by personalized you mean your last name on the back with a number?
May be better buying a shirt and having your info heat pressed yourself somewhere
I could although then wouldn't be able to get the official bbl fonts.yes I do mean number and name. It would be Katie mack and number 2

You'd most likely have to contact the club and request it. If you are looking to wear it, I'd suggest against getting a WBBL one.(although I fully understand if you couldn't give a * about what some guy on the internet says) The fit is likely to be terrible given it isn't designed for your body type and it's not like the WBBL shirt is a different design that trumps the men's one.

I could although then wouldn't be able to get the official bbl fonts.yes I do mean number and name. It would be Katie mack and number 2
I thought you wanted your details on it!
That was very confusing for me for a few moments!

I agree with fancyscum, I'd try ringing the Melbourne Stars store, or emailing them.
You never know, they may have a spare PI jumper laying around or something

Like Del Boy would say, he who dares, wins

Grandsun

Club Legend
Jan 9, 2015
AFL Club
Gold Coast
I thought you wanted your details on it!
That was very confusing for me for a few moments!

I agree with fancyscum, I'd try ringing the Melbourne Stars store, or emailing them.
You never know, they may have a spare PI jumper laying around or something

Like Del Boy would say, he who dares, wins
The problem being is there is no physical Melbourne Stars store all things are sent from a warehouse in Altona which also does footy and Rugby etc. The reason why I'm wanting to get a WBBL shirt is it won't look real if its on a men's shirt because it's a women's name. Also I tried on one in the mcg shop and it fitted me well. I asked the stars about purchasing WBBL shirts a few seasons ago and they said they have no control of the shop as Cricket Australia runs it.

Back