Discussion Question and Answer Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Now that the Dome's new commercial name will be called Marvel Stadium, what would the new logo look like?
I don't think it would change much to what Etihad's currently is now. Marvel in a red box on the left, 'Stadium' on the right.

Now that the Dome's new commercial name will be called Marvel Stadium, what would the new logo look like?
It'll be a giant pair of Mickey Mouse ears.

Who is the oldest and youngest on this board. I seem to think there are a lot of young kids and dudes on this board.... Is there by any chance any females here not that its a dating site ;)
Yes I am a female on here

How do you delete a Thread because I want to start over because of all the backlash I have had on my VFL 2019 portfolio.

How do you delete a Thread because I want to start over because of all the backlash I have had on my VFL 2019 portfolio.

Don't delete it, just keep it fresh and interesting. Your logo is a great start.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After reminiscing on famous victories on the Collingwood Board, came across this game i remember vividly. Is someone able to afford me an explanation as to why we wore white shorts in the 2009 Semi against the Crows? The game was at the MCG :think:
collingwood-celebrate.jpg

After reminiscing on famous victories on the Collingwood Board, came across this game i remember vividly. Is someone able to afford me an explanation as to why we wore white shorts in the 2009 Semi against the Crows? The game was at the MCG :think:
View attachment 511163
I can only guess the matchup would have benefitted more if you wore your white shorts, as you had white stripes.

Does anybody know the requirements for uploading a gif as an avatar?
I have a 5 second gif at 360x360 pixels and it uploads but won't let me click okay once it's done uploading.
Try resizing the image to 180x180.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back