Discussion Question and Answer Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Dav

Hotel? Trivago.
10k Posts Koala SFA State of Origin Coney Island Warriors - Sweet F.A. Pantskyle SFA Fight For MND SFA Daffodil Day Fund Raiser Brisbane Dolphins Player - BFFCL BFFCL Club Captain Blue Mountain Bounders Player - BFFCL
Jul 23, 2015
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Brighton, McLaren F1

Dav

Hotel? Trivago.
10k Posts Koala SFA State of Origin Coney Island Warriors - Sweet F.A. Pantskyle SFA Fight For MND SFA Daffodil Day Fund Raiser Brisbane Dolphins Player - BFFCL BFFCL Club Captain Blue Mountain Bounders Player - BFFCL
Jul 23, 2015
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Brighton, McLaren F1

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Completely random... what was North Melbourne's SHORTS sponsor in 1993? Can't find a clear definitive image.

'Something Packaging'?
354_large.jpg

Recognized the logo driving down Banbury Rd towards Edwardes lake

Can someone remind me who was responsible for the modernised/cleaned up version of the Fitzroy Lion on this guernsey? (And do we think CGR gained permission to use it?)

Its not @El_Scorcho’s one, his has a different facial expression. It might be Costa’s one though.

El_Scorcho

Hall of Famer
Aug 21, 2007
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Aston Villa, San Antonio Spurs
That's Costa's. Mine wasn't really a new design, just a tidy up of the existing one.

Mar 18, 2008
Goulburn Valley
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Texas Longhorns
Its not @El_Scorcho’s one, his has a different facial expression. It might be Costa’s one though.
That's Costa's. Mine wasn't really a new design, just a tidy up of the existing one.
Ahh Costa that's who. Thanks gents.

I just wonder now if CGR stumbled across this lion and decided it looked good enough to use or whether they asked Costa..

LeeARM

Premiership Player
May 11, 2008
AFL Club
Essendon

Can someone remind me who was responsible for the modernised/cleaned up version of the Fitzroy Lion on this guernsey? (And do we think CGR gained permission to use it?)

The real question is why is it being used on an indigenous guernsey?
It's not even remotely indigenous. It's not used on their main guernsey. It's not even their logo.
From a distance you would have no idea that this is an indigenous design.

Last edited:

Jamesg15503

Draftee
May 21, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
South Fremantle
Hey everyone,

Im new to photoshop and aren't too experienced. I've tried looking at templates on the forum but they all say "expired" when I try to download them. If anyone could either upload a template or show me how to fix the problem it would be much appreciated.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back