Discussion Question and Answer Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 27, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Packers, Raptors, Renegades
Found this on IP Australia. Seems to be from 1997 from what I can assume. Any explanation?
138496l1.gif

Sorry about this but how do you all get/create your jumper elements for photoshop/gimp/illustrator?
Pen tool for Photoshop and Illustrator. But if it’s stripes/hoops I use the rectangle tool.
Spanna_ used to use Gimp and I think he used to use some anchor tool. That would be similar to the pen tool, right?
You could probably trace the pictures you posted in that google drive folder because they would probably be compatible with your template.

Jul 3, 2014
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
West Perth, Pittsburgh Penguins
Pen tool for Photoshop and Illustrator. But if it’s stripes/hoops I use the rectangle tool.
Spanna_ used to use Gimp and I think he used to use some anchor tool. That would be similar to the pen tool, right?
You could probably trace the pictures you posted in that google drive folder because they would probably be compatible with your template.
Yeah, it's been a while. The anchor point tool is probably your best bet- it's a less refined pen tool.

sjohnson

Rory Lobbster
Mar 9, 2015
AFL Club
Fremantle
Photoshop won't let me duplicate layers into another opened Ps file, does anyone know why this is and how to fix it?

sjohnson

Rory Lobbster
Mar 9, 2015
AFL Club
Fremantle
Usually closing the program and restarting it works. Are you just dragging and dropping or using a different method?
That's hasn't done the trick unfortunately. I'm right-clicking the group in the layers section, and clicking duplicate group. Usually this leads to a dropdown of other files opened in Ps, but the only one there is the one I'm trying to duplicate from.
upload_2018-7-23_19-11-20.png

Aug 8, 2008
Campbelltown
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Arsenal, Macarthur FC
That's hasn't done the trick unfortunately. I'm right-clicking the group in the layers section, and clicking duplicate group. Usually this leads to a dropdown of other files opened in Ps, but the only one there is the one I'm trying to duplicate from.
View attachment 531823

Try dragging the group across from you layers list to the other document.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jun 24, 2011
Adelaide
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
ΠΓΣΣ LFC Sturt Steelers Nix
View attachment 531823
Honestly, what I do is hold down the left-click button longer than usual on the mouse and it usually comes up with the dropdown, haha.

Mar 18, 2008
Goulburn Valley
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Texas Longhorns
Hey guys,

Not sure where was best to post this so hopefully this is okay for now.

I'm currently travelling in Cuba and I was walking down the street in the Old Town of the capital Havana and could not believe it when I saw this local Crows supporter.
Not sure where this design came from, maybe someone here knows?
Anyway, I got a good laugh!
20180808_190904.jpg

Dav

Hotel? Trivago.
10k Posts Koala SFA State of Origin Coney Island Warriors - Sweet F.A. Pantskyle SFA Fight For MND SFA Daffodil Day Fund Raiser Brisbane Dolphins Player - BFFCL BFFCL Club Captain Blue Mountain Bounders Player - BFFCL
Jul 23, 2015
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Brighton, McLaren F1
Does anyone know of any Photoshop templates for sports polo shirts?

Jul 9, 2003
Vancouver, Canada
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
I played Ammos in the 80s
Anybody able to help me out with a high-res photoshop compatible image of the Eagle from the West Coast home jumpers 2000-06 and/or the anchor from the polyester-era Fremantle jumpers? Freight Train, Mero I'd be looking in your direction particularly.
I can do eps, ai or pdf if it helps
Just PM me where to send them

Quick question I'm hoping someone a bit older than me might know a bit about. What is Sportswool? I've seen it in tags of jumpers and flipping through an old footy record I saw an advertisement. Does it differ much from the older woollen jumpers and the modern polyester jumpers?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back