Mero

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 9, 2003
Vancouver, Canada
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
I played Ammos in the 80s
Anyone have a BLK style template for illustrator I could download? Tried making my own but not having much luck.
This is the 2015 BLK kit which was in a pdf for Richmond's Dreamtime Uniform.
I have adapted it to both sides being the same size and taken off Richmond IP.

Mero

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 9, 2003
Vancouver, Canada
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
I played Ammos in the 80s
I did miss the original message, so my apologies for that.
I am unable (unwilling) to send them because, as vector art, they have the potential to contribute to the main area of concern to the AFL Licensing Dept.
That of merchandise made outside of the AFL license.
Initially the AFL had a pretty good handle on what they could control.
They sent a threatening letter and most people who wanted to make their own Heritage merch would back down.
These days it's an industry of it's own.
It is entirely possible, even probable, that the request is in good faith, however, if not, the aforementioned threatening letter comes to me.
So please feel free to trace what I have. The sponsor images are reasonably high res.
But I am not comfortable emailing everything.

Last edited:

Supercheapgiants

As long as Giants win
Aug 7, 2021
North of the South, South of the North
AFL Club
GWS
I did miss the original message, so my apologies for that.
I am unable (unwilling) to send them because, as vector art, they have the potential to contribute to the main area of concern to the AFL Licensing Dept.
That of merchandise made outside of the AFL license.
Initially the AFL had a pretty good handle on what they could control.
They sent a threatening letter and most people who wanted to make their own Heritage merch would back down.
These days it's an industry of it's own.
It is entirely possible, even probable, that the request is in good faith, however, if not, the aforementioned threatening letter comes to me.
So please feel free to trace what I have. The sponsor images are reasonably high res.
But I am not comfortable emailing everything.

All good, I understand the situation and I guess it’s good from the AFL to make sure logos that they have are not shared out to random people, but only to people who work with them.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

just_kick_it

Premium Gold
May 25, 2009
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Where's the best/cheapest place to get NBA jerseys online? I don't really care about the authenticity of the jerseys either. It was jackjersey once apon a time but that site is long gone I think.

Sent from my SM-A505YN using Tapatalk

Supercheapgiants

As long as Giants win
Aug 7, 2021
North of the South, South of the North
AFL Club
GWS
Anyone have a good sized (1000px wide) version of the original freo anchor? (shown below) I'm currently working on a project to give back to everyone and just need to get a good size of the anchor.
1640846287068.png

Nickimus Rex

Club Legend
Mar 30, 2014
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Dolphins, Seattle Kraken
Anyone have a good sized (1000px wide) version of the original freo anchor? (shown below) I'm currently working on a project to give back to everyone and just need to get a good size of the anchor.
View attachment 1303594
It's a very simple shape, i would imagine you could trace it easily in illustrator/photoshop

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad