Discussion Question and Answer Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Does anyone know if there is a place to access all the official club player portraits taken each season?

AFL Photos only has the odd one. Robert Scott, for example, season 2000 portait is there, others aren't.

164126.jpg

Does anyone know if there is a place to access all the official club player portraits taken each season?

AFL Photos only has the odd one. Robert Scott, for example, season 2000 portait is there, others aren't.

164126.jpg
3F07FCB3-3775-4B7F-B0B0-B6544E8EA0BC.jpeg

Last edited:
How long has everyone been on here for?

Just also wondering, who were the former and founding Mods of the board?

My first stint was as 'JStar589' in October 2013

My current stint as 'SparkleNarkle' began in August 2018

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How long has everyone been on here for?

Just also wondering, who were the former and founding Mods of the board?
June 2011 for me, I was 13...
TheDoctor11 and GG were the mods back then.
My first stint was as 'JStar589' in October 2013

My current stint as 'SparkleNarkle' began in August 2018
Ooohhhh, you're that guy!

Ooohhhh, you're that guy!

Yeah, I'm that guy. Unfortunately, the jumpers I designed at the ripe old age of 12 are a broken link now, but I can see my early posts:
Hello!
I am new to BigFooty.com ,so I thought i would introduce myself with a few things about me

Team: Geelong Cats

Other Sports: NFL, Cricket

Favourite Foods: Chocolate

Favourite Drinks: Diet Coke, Powerade

Best/Worst Radio Stations: Best: K-ROCK, Triple M Worst: Bay FM

TV Shows I'd Never Miss: The Big Bang Theory

Best Holiday Spot: USA

Favourite Cartoon Character: Ned Flanders

Most amazing thing I've done or seen: Atmosphere at 2011 Preliminary Final

Hobbies: Playing footy, technology (iPhones, iPads etc)

3 Famous People I've Met: (Outside Football...) None (LOL!)

Dream Job: Doctor (The kind that helps sick people in like a GP clinic)

Favourite Board/Video Games: Monoploly

Few things have changed:
Favourite Drinks: Coke Vanilla
Best radio: Triple M
Holiday: UK
Cartoon: Principle Skinner
Amazing thing: Seeing Taylor Swift live a few weeks ago
Hobbies: footy, graphic design
Famous people: Andy and Ben from The Block
Dream Job: Teacher

Also, we had a quick chat early on:
JStar589: uploaded lousy Geelong away jumper
Andonis1997: Not bad for a first try :thumbsu:

I stuck around for a little while with quality posts like this:
Ive only just started desining gurnseys, i start by using Paint for the background colours and then add all of the details through Word

And then I went into the wilderness. But then I put five years under my belt, and now I'm back...

Last edited:
Also, we had a quick chat early on:
JStar589: uploaded lousy Geelong away jumper
Andonis1997: Not bad for a first try :thumbsu:
Is there anything more FJGD than this exchange?

Is there anything more FJGD than this exchange?

Not a whole lot more. chibimatty, akkaps and Klim chimed in debating whether we had already worn a similar design, but that was as far as it went. I entered a 'Clash of the Jumpers' competition that had ended a month earlier, used the shapes tool on Word to make a couple of Coca-Cola Amatil jumpers, had a bit of a chat here and there and then left

10 year old me found FJGD thanks to some old shield style logos. Boxing Day that year I made an account and a little over a month later I turned 11. Have not changed usernames but changed teams from Collingwood to Port in 2015. Caused a mild shitstorm on here for a little bit.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: - care to elaborate?
Got sick of Collingwood and didn’t like Buckley. Port seemed exciting with a fast attacking play style.
That aged well. Ken Hinkley/Port now the most boring coach/team to watch and Collingwood made a Grand Final, but gotta stick through the bad I suppose.

Got sick of Collingwood and didn’t like Buckley. Port seemed exciting with a fast attacking play style.
That aged well. Ken Hinkley/Port now the most boring coach/team to watch and Collingwood made a Grand Final, but gotta stick through the bad I suppose.
Come back to the Dark Side, we have the Swooping Magpie :devil:

10 year old me found FJGD thanks to some old shield style logos. Boxing Day that year I made an account and a little over a month later I turned 11. Have not changed usernames but changed teams from Collingwood to Port in 2015. Caused a mild shitstorm on here for a little bit.
You took the heat off of me back then for having a soft spot for the Crows.. So, thanks ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back