Question for people at the Derby.

Remove this Banner Ad

Basic

All Australian
Mar 17, 2001
Other Teams
WCE
I have a question for all the Freo fans who were at the game. How come when everyone leaves and we are all sitting waiting for a train all of the Freo guys were going north instead of to Fremantle? The only people I saw going that way where 3 elderly people. It hurts me to think people outside of Fremantle could actually support the Dockers.

Oh and just one more thing. Are any of you a balding(?) fat guy who was sat behind the goals Freo were kicking to in the last who couldn't stop banging on, I think it was a vent? If you are what the hell is your problem? Please give me your address so I can sit with a drum outside your house it was very annoying I couldn't even hear the crowd chee.. err booing over your antics. I was at the game with Jod and both of us were thinking about going up and smacking the guy. Sure if you have a drum bang it but don't be an idiot. :mad:

Originally posted by Basic
Oh and just one more thing. Are any of you a balding(?) fat guy who was sat behind the goals Freo were kicking to in the last who couldn't stop banging on, I think it was a vent? If you are what the hell is your problem? Please give me your address so I can sit with a drum outside your house it was very annoying I couldn't even hear the crowd chee.. err booing over your antics. I was at the game with Jod and both of us were thinking about going up and smacking the guy. Sure if you have a drum bang it but don't be an idiot. :mad:

u know use should have come and met up with me and freo fan at half time
so many times we have tried to organise stuff but no one ever shows up thats y we didn't even bother this time ohwell neva mind

Yeah I said to Jod that we should have set up to meet with whoever else was going to the game and we totally forgot about it until I said it again at the game and there wasn't much we could do there. Maybe next time huh?

You do know your going to loose next time right?
I've been to dockerland and I must say "Tonight was out 2002 Grand Final" they all seem to think that's a good thing?!?

yeah I know what you mean, on the way home we stopped off at a servo in Mandurah and there were bus loads of the purple buggars.

I tried to catch Jod in his biege jacket, which was missiion impossible as someone forgot to tell me that biege was in vogue. :confused: :confused: :confused:

He didn't even wear it! He was in a blue and white checked one if I remember right. We sneaked out pretty early and were tucked away in a corner behind the goals ;)

the train i was on(to freo) was absoulutly packed

about 3 stops down a eagles supporter got on with his mate and copped alot of abuse(humorus of course),typicly he came back with the 2 premierships in 92 and 94 and the derby count was 13-3.bout time you guys got some new comebacks.He got off at the next stop.

Must have left from a different station then. We were at Leederville I think and it was full on one side and empty on the other.

Originally posted by Jeba
the train i was on(to freo) was absoulutly packed

about 3 stops down a eagles supporter got on with his mate and copped alot of abuse(humorus of course),typicly he came back with the 2 premierships in 92 and 94 and the derby count was 13-3.bout time you guys got some new comebacks.He got off at the next stop.

Ahhh i wasnt using the old premierships and so forth. Whenever a Dockers supporter made a smart ass remark i would respond with "Who's in the eeeeeiiiigggghhhhhtttt" :D

Originally posted by mentalgrind
yeah I know what you mean, on the way home we stopped off at a servo in Mandurah and there were bus loads of the purple buggars.

I tried to catch Jod in his biege jacket, which was missiion impossible as someone forgot to tell me that biege was in vogue. :confused: :confused: :confused:

Heheh yeah sorry about that. Its new and funky and with rain on the horizon and not being sure if i was undercover or not i decided to go with my old jacket :)

Next home game we will have to organize and West Coast meetup. Dont think i can make it to the Collingwood game though :( Im working this Saturday 10 til 4 :( Will try my hardest to swap the shift though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back