Question: How many goals have we kicked from 50+ metres this year?

Remove this Banner Ad

i can’t think of one. Has it been coached out of our game?

Their answer is generally

Blah blah blah long points blah blah blah.

IMO a non shot is as sapping as a missed shot sometimes.

At least two, both by BBB.
One against St. Kilda, he took his nomal 30 metre run up but about a third of the way down he veered a little to the right kicking from about 55 metres. I think it may have been his 6th for the day.
The other against Hawthorn, he kicked just outside the 50 metre circle.

I think JZ has kick 1 or 2 from around 50 metres but I can't remember if they were 50+ metres.

At least two, both by BBB.
One against St. Kilda, he took his nomal 30 metre run up but about a third of the way down he veered a little to the right kicking from about 55 metres. I think it may have been his 6th for the day.

Yes, surprised big Artie missed a 6'6" bloke with big red hair walking in from the wing to seal the win.

The days of Boomer, Schwass, King, Grant, Pickett, German, Abraham, Allison etc. streaming through 50 & having a shot are well & truly gone. We get to 50, stop, & then look for a short pass to a contest. I HATE that!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The days of Boomer, Schwass, King, Grant, Pickett, German, Abraham, Allison etc. streaming through 50 & having a shot are well & truly gone. We get to 50, stop, & then look for a short pass to a contest. I HATE that!!!
Sweet thread bro

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Lucky Mac’s goal today from downtown brought a tear to both of my eyes. I hugged the elderly lady sitting next to me for a good minute or 2 afterwards.
She then accused me of having an anterior motive and reported me via text for displaying anti-social behaviour!!!! Dead-set idiotic. I think it was more the fact she was a Lions fan that she felt she’d be victimised, and then de-humanised.

Anyway, after offering her an olive & lip-syncing the Phil Collins hit “Against All Odds” to her, she seemed to get it.

Lucky Mac’s goal today from downtown brought a tear to both of my eyes. I hugged the elderly lady sitting next to me for a good minute or 2 afterwards.
She then accused me of having an anterior motive and reported me via text for displaying anti-social behaviour!!!! Dead-set idiotic. I think it was more the fact she was a Lions fan that she felt she’d be victimised, and then de-humanised.

Anyway, after offering her an olive & lip-syncing the Phil Collins hit “Against All Odds” to her, she seemed to get it.
Are you African American with a Missing Hand? :stern look

Remove this Banner Ad

Back