Injury Question mark on Lake?

Remove this Banner Ad

Might actually help Brian's decision making.:rolleyes:

Spot on, he can just shut his eyes and 'use the force' :D

If his hip is troublesome then rest him this week. BBB, if his thigh is sore, rest him. Anyone else with any issues, rest them. Hell, I'll pull on a jumper for the Essendon game if they need. Give me a job on Reimers and I'll let him snot me all game and pick up the frees and 50's !

Dont want to intrude on your board guys but Conjunctavitis is a prick of a thing. I had it last year and had to have 3 days off work. You wake up with crap all over eyes and your eyelids stick together and it is very hard to see. Antibiotic drops will fix it but it took me 24 hrs for it to get a bit better but even then it still hampered my vision. For someone who has never had it, it is hard to describe but i felt like i was trying to look through a glass of water most of the time with constant itching etc.

Very annoying and i hope Lake gets up for the game and his case is not so severe. I would love you guys to beat the Pies in week 1 of the finals if you play them. :thumbsu:

Things just get worse. Im worried and scared about the final margin against the pie's.

Go watch "Inception" beforehand, then pretend the match is one big nightmare that you will wake up from, having fallen off the chair at the sight of said margin. Just don't try to end it by shooting yourself...

On topic, what Chism said is right - conjunctivitis is a real bastard. With Lake wobbly and Hall partially injured, I think our chances are approaching the zero asymptote. Just enjoy the few dashes we get from Griffen and co, and otherwise start drinking those daily shots of concrete, folks...looks like we'll need it until we get a chance to redeem ourselves next year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back