Media Question Time with TheInjuryFactory

Remove this Banner Ad

I've placed some Furies rubbish next to the dumpster outside the Hippodrome because the dumpster is full.

body at dumpster.jpg

My question is should I take TJASTA the rubbish too the tip and pay the tip fee or hope the skip driver will take him it?

I've placed some Furies rubbish next to the dumpster outside the Hippodrome because the dumpster is full.

View attachment 775848

My question is should I take TJASTA the rubbish too the tip and pay the tip fee or hope the skip driver will take him it?

Is he still warm?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A quick question. What does the view count on a thread measure ?

Is it the number of users who have viewed the thread or the number of times a user has accessed the thread ie user has multiple views.
As the most avid follower of my own threads, I can confidently confirm it is the raw number of views, so any time a thread is opened, a 'view' is registered.

He was banned because he annoyed the wrong people too many times.

And that's not to say it was SFA related... he just had his most famous red card here for posting The Force Awakens spoilers in an act of petulance.
The sweet prince is still with us.

TheInjuryFactory (Genuine and honest question)

How does one get more involved with the league to both improve their stats and social standing and be taken more seriously.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back