Media Question Time with TheInjuryFactory

Remove this Banner Ad

You'd have to ask WaynesWorld19
As much as I can offer "sage advice" ....the apron strings have been cut & it's time to fend for oneself ......I doubt AceAndy will provide the Halfway House needed .....there's real concern another troubled individual will be lost to the system

As much as I can offer "sage advice" ....the apron strings have been cut & it's time to fend for oneself ......I doubt AceAndy will provide the Halfway House needed .....there's real concern another troubled individual will be lost to the system
Wish you would be lost to the system ya SA flog.

Hell yes, everyone loves me in here now, just from 1 season in the Ruck. I’m a much loved and respected SFA Superstar these days.
Just want more people to talk to as I spend days alone with another person without the command of the Queens English...
Just be a good boy & say your nightly prayers ....he may answer you
Everyone should pray and make their piece with themselves and the world, God will answer those who give themselves to him and accept the word of the Lord.

We all sin... Some more than others eh Wayne... ? I sinned tonight, with a whole bag of chocolate buttons.
So you chose to eat a whole bag of chocolate buttons ....rather than read the Bible

There's no grading of Sin .....a sin is a sin ....unless it's refuted by social media activists

Did you knowm there's no word for the opposite of Sin ......no-one expected a need for it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Here Tony Lynn 15 , I'll give you some free advertising to help out your thread a little bit. :thumbsu:

Sing out if you've got any questions.

TalkingFootyNow1223 questions live over here mate.

Tony's not a real doctor, he's just some amateur bovine proctologist masquerading as an agony aunt.

I have a personal question, i dont know about anyone else but i get shorter when it gets cold.... why is that??

I'm going to call in the experts here.

ThoughtsTest Tickle?
You should ask his neighbour, Dick
When you're cold, the blood vessels in the penorkle constrict, meaning less blood gets to your penorkle and ultimately decreases its size until temperatures warm up and the blood flow picks up again. The shrinking occurs when the centre part of the penorkle attempts to find warmth by drawing itself into your body.

When you're cold, the blood vessels in the penorkle constrict, meaning less blood gets to your penorkle and ultimately decreases its size until temperatures warm up and the blood flow picks up again. The shrinking occurs when the centre part of the penorkle attempts to find warmth by drawing itself into your body.
I was talking about my toes but thanks anyways Docs

I must always be cold.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back