Question to other League Pass subscribers

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 7, 2005
Firing GarPax
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls
I purchased a week before the season started.

I emailed support asking why my account was locked when I paid good money.

Got one back saying my account has been unlocked. No explanation as to why it was locked and I hadn't even gave them my account details yet. They must have gone by my email.

This is weird. It better not keep happening.
A workmate had his ip address blocked for some reason yet mine was fine from the same ip address

power09

Club Legend
Dec 7, 2008
Burra SA
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Timberwolves
this is completely unacceptable

LP.png

THRILLHO

Most Cromulent Poster
Apr 17, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
How good is the new update? :drunk:

Can't watch more than one game at a time now and if you're watching on a delay, once the game finishes, it kicks you to the end of the game and you have to manually go back to where you were watching from. The only improvement, as far as I can see, is that the standard package now includes all audio feeds.

Mar 28, 2010
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Miami Heat
anybody having issues with apple tv and getting to today's games section of the nba app?

I had trouble yesterday clicking into games. The Apple TV would recognise my clicking but it wouldn't open the games. A quick unplug of the Apple TV unit helped when I plugged it back in.

clipper

Senior List
Oct 20, 2003
melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I had trouble yesterday clicking into games. The Apple TV would recognise my clicking but it wouldn't open the games. A quick unplug of the Apple TV unit helped when I plugged it back in.

yeah still not working after multiple restarts/unplugs. airplaying from my ipad instead. Its weird video, nba live, standings all other options work except 'todays games'

love_balls

Team Captain
Feb 3, 2010
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Stephen Curry
Kinda related, I much prefer the previous NBA App. Is there an app that tells me who's on the court in a game? I know the ESPN one doesn't either.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sep 9, 2008
adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
On the app on Apple TV I have access to NBA tv but no longer have access to NBA tv on the app on my iPad , which sucks because on Apple TV I can only watch NBA tv live while on my iPad I could select a program current or previously shown earlier

Anyone have the same issue ?

Mar 25, 2010
AFL Club
Geelong
It'd be nice if they didn't update how many games each team has won in a series underneath the game icon which kinda spoils the game and defeats the purpose of the No Spoilers function that keeps the scores hidden. Idiots, not everybody can (or wants to) watch the game live.

May 9, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
It'd be nice if they didn't update how many games each team has won in a series underneath the game icon which kinda spoils the game and defeats the purpose of the No Spoilers function that keeps the scores hidden. Idiots, not everybody can (or wants to) watch the game live.

I never watch Warrior games live. I hadn't noticed that. I'm going to keep the screen covered next time. Thanks for letting me know :p

I remember back in the 90s and it was the Wildcats v someone in the Finals. It was a delayed telecast. It was late in Game 2 of a 3 games series, with maybe 2 minutes to go in a close game. One team called time out so they went to an ad break. In the ad break they advertised Game 3. It's like WTF?!?! So mad!

Apr 5, 2015
The future
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AC Milan, Arsenal, North Adelaide
I never watch Warrior games live. I hadn't noticed that. I'm going to keep the screen covered next time. Thanks for letting me know :p

I remember back in the 90s and it was the Wildcats v someone in the Finals. It was a delayed telecast. It was late in Game 2 of a 3 games series, with maybe 2 minutes to go in a close game. One team called time out so they went to an ad break. In the ad break they advertised Game 3. It's like WTF?!?! So mad!
That's like when ESPN used to regularly give the live scores of other simultaneous Champions League games whilst you were watching one. Used to drive me crazy. I'd have all the games recorded ready to watch them one after the other and they'd blurt out the scores with no warning. So glad they lost the rights to BeIn Sports.

Oct 8, 2009
AFL Club
Carlton

That's like when One HD had the NBA. Remember watching a Utah Jazz game where I didn't know the result yet.

They cut to a news break and talk about how Deron Williams had a huge game leading the Jazz to a win. Idiots.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back