Question to other League Pass subscribers

Remove this Banner Ad

you can buy it now? i just went to the website.

my subscription from last season expires the week the season begins, was cheaper to buy via a VPN, got the whole season for $150 AUD.. compared to nearly 400 if you dont use a VPN

you can buy it now? i just went to the website.

my subscription from last season expires the week the season begins, was cheaper to buy via a VPN, got the whole season for $150 AUD.. compared to nearly 400 if you dont use a VPN
Can someone please teach me how to use a VPN?

Can someone please teach me how to use a VPN?
I used a VPN for the first time last year to get NBA.

All I did was download a free Opera browser to my PC. It has a built in VPN. So you literally just click on the VPN tab and change your region from the menu. I picked Canada as that was the cheapest NBA at the time.

Literally took me 5 minutes.

Can you use League Pass via chromecast?

I hate watching it on the laptop and it doesn't look like the PS4 issue is getting solved.
Yep. Watched it the entire season via Chromecast last year after the PS4 debacle.

It's really good, only issue is watching replays can be a bit of a pain in the arse if you want to skip forward or back to a certain part of the game.

Just did my sub. Used a VPN and set it to India. In Indian currency its 1299 which after being converted to AUD is $26.18 after fees :D heaps cheaper than $299 without a VPN haha.

I would suggest getting on it quickly before they change it.

Just did my sub. Used a VPN and set it to India. In Indian currency its 1299 which after being converted to AUD is $26.18 after fees :D heaps cheaper than $299 without a VPN haha.

Is that for the annual or monthly subscription? From memory last year in India it was still around $150.

Is that for the annual or monthly subscription? From memory last year in India it was still around $150.

It's the annual one. I had to check it 5 times before I did it coz I thought i was reading it wrong

IMG_9330.jpg IMG_9334.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Out of interest, how did you pay? I also tried purchasing yesterday via India using PayPal. PayPal shows about $27 being sent to the NBA but the League Pass account doesn't show the subscription.

Did you pay via CC?

Out of interest, how did you pay? I also tried purchasing yesterday via India using PayPal. PayPal shows about $27 being sent to the NBA but the League Pass account doesn't show the subscription.

Did you pay via CC?

Yeah I paid by CC. Before I did the VPN part I saved my card info in My Account so I didn't have to put it in when I paid.

I didn't notice anything about it saying it can only be used in India. Even so I'll just use the VPN when I watch games if I need to.

Yeah I paid by CC. Before I did the VPN part I saved my card info in My Account so I didn't have to put it in when I paid.

I didn't notice anything about it saying it can only be used in India. Even so I'll just use the VPN when I watch games if I need to.

Interesting. Think I'll say goodbye to my $27 at this point. Something has gone awry with the India/Paypal combo.

Will be interested to hear how the "India VPN required" connection performs during the season when there's a lot of traffic.

Might create a new account and sign up for the Canadian 8 games/mth package for $65. Have signed up via Canada the last 2 years and worked perfectly.

Interesting. Think I'll say goodbye to my $27 at this point. Something has gone awry with the India/Paypal combo.

Will be interested to hear how the "India VPN required" connection performs during the season when there's a lot of traffic.

Might create a new account and sign up for the Canadian 8 games/mth package for $65. Have signed up via Canada the last 2 years and worked perfectly.

If you switch the VPN back on and login to your NBA account you'll see the subscription

Remove this Banner Ad

Back