Q1BMuZ7.jpg

So I

1. Connect to VPN > India
2. Load watch.nba.com
3. Log in if need to
4. Load a game
5. Disconnect VPN
6. Profit

Wish I had known of this sooner. Already signed up for ilp for $130. Whatever, it's a fair reasonable price anyway. I can't be bothered of going through all the hoops of cancelling my subscription and re-signing via India. Maybe next year, hopefully it'd still be that same price.

Anybody know where they put the options for the internet speed stream?

Wish I had known of this sooner. Already signed up for ilp for $130. Whatever, it's a fair reasonable price anyway. I can't be bothered of going through all the hoops of cancelling my subscription and re-signing via India. Maybe next year, hopefully it'd still be that same price.

Anybody know where they put the options for the internet speed stream?

The gear cog between the Live and the volume icons.

No condensed games, what is going on.

League pass is seriously a dumpster fire, how difficult can this be for a multi billion dollar industry to get right in 2017?

this dudes on the league pass payroll or something.

Because you over reacted to one aspect of it not working after 2 days of a 8 month season? Which, by the way, I've just checked and seems to be working perfectly fine.

cmon man.. its overpriced and unreliable. and the apps slow as s**t on mobile.

It's definitely not overpriced (cheaper than the AFL) and it's been pretty reliability for me (after the first week or so of a season when they are sorting s**t out).

Not going to comment about mobile as I don't use that.

Because you over reacted to one aspect of it not working after 2 days of a 8 month season? Which, by the way, I've just checked and seems to be working perfectly fine.

It's definitely not overpriced (cheaper than the AFL) and it's been pretty reliability for me (after the first week or so of a season when they are sorting s**t out).

Not going to comment about mobile as I don't use that.
How dare u!!!!@

I mean apart from condensed games it's been fine for me... only watched a couple of quarters tho

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mine has been fine until about 10 minutes ago. I was watching the OKC game and it randomly dropped out and said the game is not available. Now when I try to watch the Lakers game it says I have to buy a sub while also saying I have have a sub. Smh

I hate condensed games so if they're gone it's no loss. NFL condensed games are a godsend because you still see every play. But NBA condensed games are a hacked disaster.

And for $299 it's overpriced but for under $150 it's a bargain.

I agree. NBA condensed is stupid. They could do it so much better

Can somebody help me? I bought the $20 League pass while connected to an Indian IP via VPN. Everything was going swimmingly but it just won't let me connect to league pass anymore. I can load nba.com but when i click league pass it just comes up with this. Capture.PNG

Dumpster fire?

There's always hiccups at the start of a season. Other than "condensed games", what's wrong with it?
The app, the video player, the layout of the website, taking away the PS4 app for no good reason.

I can play a Youtube video perfectly every time with no buffering, but if I want to watch a recorded NBA game, that's a different story.

Anybody having problems with the game completely freezing all of a sudden in Full Screen mode? I have to continually switch out of it to get the game playing again.

Also fast forwarding seems to hang a replay for longer than in previous seasons, something that should be getting better not worse.

Can somebody help me? I bought the $20 League pass while connected to an Indian IP via VPN. Everything was going swimmingly but it just won't let me connect to league pass anymore. I can load nba.com but when i click league pass it just comes up with this. View attachment 430540

That's what worries me about the Indian subscription. And if something goes wrong good luck getting any help from the those running the website.

Typical.

Went to watch the Magic game and it says my account is locked (Canadian VPN signup). Same thing happened first game last year too. That time, I sent support an email and they unlocked it with no explanation as to why it was locked.

I am currently waiting for a response this time and missing my game. They happily take my money though. Bullshit.

Typical.

Went to watch the Magic game and it says my account is locked (Canadian VPN signup). Same thing happened first game last year too. That time, I sent support an email and they unlocked it with no explanation as to why it was locked.

I am currently waiting for a response this time and missing my game. They happily take my money though. Bullshit.
Elfrid and Gordon both injured. They're doing you a favour.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back