Question to other League Pass subscribers

fidstar

Brownlow Medallist
May 9, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
I got one of those autorenew emails, but then I went to change my card details (as it had expired) and it wouldn't let me. Tried 3 different cards :/

(Log in to remove this ad.)

thegrach

Premiership Player
Apr 7, 2006
Bendigo, Vic
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls, 49ers
There is a Whirlpool thread about it, Argentina seems to be the cheapest but there is some new clause apparently about subscribing in a different country to using this year. Will be interesting to see how that works, if I get canned I'll never pay for league pass ever again...

Runnin Blue

The Oracle™️
Apr 5, 2015
The future
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AC Milan, Arsenal, North Adelaide
****, I could have sworn I cancelled my auto renew, but it went through last night at $130.49CAD (about $139AUD).

Oh well. I can watch the Magic s**t the bed yet again.

EDIT: Or maybe I can’t? The post above sounds ominous.

Turkey Tom

Club Legend
Oct 1, 2003
next Tuesday
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Geelong
There is a Whirlpool thread about it, Argentina seems to be the cheapest but there is some new clause apparently about subscribing in a different country to using this year. Will be interesting to see how that works, if I get canned I'll never pay for league pass ever again...
Yes, it is going to be interesting to see what happens. I will fire up my VPN and get a game running just so their metrics show I am using a Canadian ip address at least some of the time, but any close analysis will discover where I really am.

Hoggy

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 20, 2001
Drumroll please
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Storm, MVFC, WHU, Seahawks, Canucks
Safe to say my snap decision to purchase league pass in Kuala Lumpur airport last year has been a good one.

Auto renewed for $110.98.

Tested it, and it works fine. :thumbsu:

sblack

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 23, 2007
Sydney
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Sixers, Eagles, Man Utd, Georgetown
Only need the VPN to connect to the site. Then just disconnect and use normal connection.

Edit: for India and if any other countries introduce local IP only

(Log in to remove this ad.)

sblack

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 23, 2007
Sydney
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Sixers, Eagles, Man Utd, Georgetown
Just checking that I got auto renewed for 999 indian rupee. Rip off. They upped it from 899 rupee last year

Oh wait no they actually gave a 10% discount from 999 to 899 this year haha

Runnin Blue

The Oracle™️
Apr 5, 2015
The future
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AC Milan, Arsenal, North Adelaide
The NBA vs NBL preseason games start today. I know they are showing the Utah vs 36ers game on League pass next week, so I assume they’ll stream todays Melb United game.

Might be a good way to test it.

fidstar

Brownlow Medallist
May 9, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
The NBA vs NBL preseason games start today. I know they are showing the Utah vs 36ers game on League pass next week, so I assume they’ll stream todays Melb United game.

Might be a good way to test it.
I haven't renewed and I still have access, so that's why I'm not sure if the new season has officially kicked in for the pass.

Dez!

Hall of Famer
Jul 14, 2007
Melbourne, Victoria
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls
Thank God I think the card I used has expired as I forgot about it until now and they've been unable to charge me.

Now I can't seem to log in because there seems to be an issue with accessing the log in page?

philthy05

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 9, 2008
adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
adelaide 36ers
fu** me

Am I the only one that just pays for league pass without VPN?

Mine just auto renewed for $294

Spewing because my mates auto renewed for $265, and He only had it because I’ve had it for years so he finally got it last year.

LB#16

Premiership Player
Mar 28, 2010
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Miami Heat
Is anyone going with a different option to the full league pass? Game Choice seems like a good idea but I am a little confused. When I go with the annual payment option it tells me it offers 80 games a month but when I click monthly payment it says 8 games a month. What the?

Top Bottom