Question to other League Pass subscribers

simba_

ask me how to use this space for advertising
Jun 2, 2009
12,414
7,755
50XX
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool, mew2king, Utah Jazz
doesn't anyone just stream on reddit or is this like illegal to even post in 2019? i was thinking of splitting this NBA Pass sub with a mate (still might) but had no idea it was around $300!!
 

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Turkey Tom

Club Legend
Oct 1, 2003
1,921
1,620
next Tuesday
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Geelong
doesn't anyone just stream on reddit or is this like illegal to even post in 2019? i was thinking of splitting this NBA Pass sub with a mate (still might) but had no idea it was around $300!!
Use a VPN and don't pay $300.....or so I've heard! :think:

EDIT - to clarify...going on previous seasons, pay via VPN and watch games without VPN. No issues.
 

nike1

All Australian
Feb 9, 2009
704
498
Launceston
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls
for those playing at home.
league pass app is no longer supported on Apple TV 3rd Gen.


will possibly have to upgrade to a 4th Gen. but thank goodness ive got a telstra box floating around.
 

Kickpuncher

hardery and fastery
Feb 13, 2007
11,006
16,777
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Signed up for the first time via Latvia for $105AUD.

Probably a bit of a silly question but is the only way to cancel auto renewal is to contact League Pass support?
 

nike1

All Australian
Feb 9, 2009
704
498
Launceston
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls
gotta love the telstra tv NBA app crapping itself on opening night.

and in typical telstra fashion, taking their time to reply.

worked all of pre-season.currently limited to watching games on my laptop.
 

mitchzz

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 4, 2007
7,403
1,566
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Golden State Warriors
Is this bullshit website not loading any games for anyone else?

I didn't purchase a foreign one using a VPN either... got the Aussie version like a chump

To make matters worse, they have deplorable customer service. Always have lol
 

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AngryRanga

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 6, 2013
5,189
7,600
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Toby Greene, Man City, Timberwolves
Can anyone let me know what VPN they used to buy this? I've never used one before and don't want to accidentally find a dodgy one, given I'm chucking my credit card through it.
 

nike1

All Australian
Feb 9, 2009
704
498
Launceston
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls
Can anyone let me know what VPN they used to buy this? I've never used one before and don't want to accidentally find a dodgy one, given I'm chucking my credit card through it.

i used a web browser called opera that has a built in VPN.
using that i got it through canada for $140 aud for the season. have done this for about 4 seasons now.
no issues.
 

AngryRanga

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 6, 2013
5,189
7,600
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Toby Greene, Man City, Timberwolves
i used a web browser called opera that has a built in VPN.
using that i got it through canada for $140 aud for the season. have done this for about 4 seasons now.
no issues.
Doesn't work for me. 99% of the time I get too many redirects. The other 1% I got on there was no country selection in the VPN, and the league pass in euros cost $20 more.

If anyone has any other free VPNs I could try please suggest them.
 

AngryRanga

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 6, 2013
5,189
7,600
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Toby Greene, Man City, Timberwolves
Finally got in and it won't take any of my cards. This always happens to me. Whenever there is some "easy bargain" that everyone seems to agree is very simple, I can never get it done. Meh, whatever.
 

Runnin Blue

The Oracle™️
Apr 5, 2015
7,938
15,457
The future
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AC Milan, Arsenal, North Adelaide
Can anyone let me know what VPN they used to buy this? I've never used one before and don't want to accidentally find a dodgy one, given I'm chucking my credit card through it.
i used a web browser called opera that has a built in VPN.
using that i got it through canada for $140 aud for the season. have done this for about 4 seasons now.
no issues.
I’m in the exact same situation as nike1 . Been using it for 3 seasons with Canada VPN. No problems.
 

Top Bottom