Question to other League Pass subscribers

Remove this Banner Ad

doesn't anyone just stream on reddit or is this like illegal to even post in 2019? i was thinking of splitting this NBA Pass sub with a mate (still might) but had no idea it was around $300!!

doesn't anyone just stream on reddit or is this like illegal to even post in 2019? i was thinking of splitting this NBA Pass sub with a mate (still might) but had no idea it was around $300!!

Use a VPN and don't pay $300.....or so I've heard! :think:

EDIT - to clarify...going on previous seasons, pay via VPN and watch games without VPN. No issues.

Signed up for the first time via Latvia for $105AUD.

Probably a bit of a silly question but is the only way to cancel auto renewal is to contact League Pass support?
yes it is a silly question that you already know the answer to.

Don't doubt yourself.

gotta love the telstra tv NBA app crapping itself on opening night.

and in typical telstra fashion, taking their time to reply.

worked all of pre-season.currently limited to watching games on my laptop.

Is this bullshit website not loading any games for anyone else?

I didn't purchase a foreign one using a VPN either... got the Aussie version like a chump

To make matters worse, they have deplorable customer service. Always have lol

Is this bullshit website not loading any games for anyone else?

I didn't purchase a foreign one using a VPN either... got the Aussie version like a chump

To make matters worse, they have deplorable customer service. Always have lol

Watched the Spurs game this morning. Was fine.

Can anyone let me know what VPN they used to buy this? I've never used one before and don't want to accidentally find a dodgy one, given I'm chucking my credit card through it.

Can anyone let me know what VPN they used to buy this? I've never used one before and don't want to accidentally find a dodgy one, given I'm chucking my credit card through it.

i used a web browser called opera that has a built in VPN.
using that i got it through canada for $140 aud for the season. have done this for about 4 seasons now.
no issues.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

using that i got it through canada for $140 aud for the season. have done this for about 4 seasons now.
no issues.
Doesn't work for me. 99% of the time I get too many redirects. The other 1% I got on there was no country selection in the VPN, and the league pass in euros cost $20 more.

If anyone has any other free VPNs I could try please suggest them.

Finally got in and it won't take any of my cards. This always happens to me. Whenever there is some "easy bargain" that everyone seems to agree is very simple, I can never get it done. Meh, whatever.

Finally got in and it won't take any of my cards. This always happens to me. Whenever there is some "easy bargain" that everyone seems to agree is very simple, I can never get it done. Meh, whatever.

Paypal usually circumvents CC issues

no issues.
I’m in the exact same situation as nike1 . Been using it for 3 seasons with Canada VPN. No problems.

I haven't had much time to watch sports over the past couple of months and was waiting for the playoffs to start to sign up. But apparently League Pass is free for 30 days due to covid halting the season hopefully just temporarily. I wonder if anybody knows when exactly the free offer expires 'cos I want to get as close to the day the playoffs begin to sign up. :)

I haven't had much time to watch sports over the past couple of months and was waiting for the playoffs to start to sign up. But apparently League Pass is free for 30 days due to covid halting the season hopefully just temporarily. I wonder if anybody knows when exactly the free offer expires 'cos I want to get as close to the day the playoffs begin to sign up. :)
https://www.nba.com/nba-fan-letter-league-pass-free-preview April 22nd

Remove this Banner Ad

Back