Question

• Thread starter The Hitman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Remove this Banner Ad

No idea. Amazing how even the most banal attracts so many replies though.

Originally posted by lioness22

I think it's been interesting to see how many Y and N names we can come up with. :D And thanks to meg for that.

No Jacs, we have got it all wrong, this site is just for seeing who can abuse another poster the most, or who can post the longest most boring, thread that no one will read to prove they are better than everone else. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by mantis

No Jacs, we have got it all wrong, this site is just for seeing who can abuse another poster the most, or who can post the longest most boring, thread that no one will read to prove they are better than everone else. :rolleyes:

Hey sandie, nice to see I wasn't the only one to notice 'the difference' rearing it's ugly and somewhat boring head again. :D

I apologise. Bluey, you should rename the site BigNamegame. :rolleyes:

"It's all a bit of fun?" What!? How can that be fun? Don't you get out? It's people linking a word to another, in an effort to boost their post count.

The Hitman

Originally posted by The Hitman
I apologise. Bluey, you should rename the site BigNamegame. :rolleyes:

"It's all a bit of fun?" What!? How can that be fun? Don't you get out? It's people linking a word to another, in an effort to boost their post count.

The Hitman

its all fun, why dont you try it.

theres no need to take your anger at yet another hawthorn failure.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hmmm...

I fully agree with you on that Hitters. Name games are only for the members who are desperate to get their post tallys high. The "name games" are the same repetitive nonsense, word after word. And before anyone asks "Have you tried it?", well the answer is no. It's a waste of time IMO, and I'd rather be posting more important things like about the game, Carlton, etc.

If you want fun, stick with fantasy footy. Or better yet, start up a "reality thing" on BigFooty like Survivor. That's more fun, and runs much longer. Better yet, go outside and play a game of footy, watch TV, play chess, yada yada yada.

Best thing to do Hitters is to ignore the "name games", I know they are a waste of space, but as long as you don't interfer with their "fun", everyone's happy. :)

Re: Hmmm...

Originally posted by Thrawn
I fully agree with you on that Hitters. Name games are only for the members who are desperate to get their post tallys high. The "name games" are the same repetitive nonsense, word after word. And before anyone asks "Have you tried it?", well the answer is no. It's a waste of time IMO, and I'd rather be posting more important things like about the game, Carlton, etc.

If you want fun, stick with fantasy footy. Or better yet, start up a "reality thing" on BigFooty like Survivor. That's more fun, and runs much longer. Better yet, go outside and play a game of footy, watch TV, play chess, yada yada yada.

Best thing to do Hitters is to ignore the "name games", I know they are a waste of space, but as long as you don't interfer with their "fun", everyone's happy. :)

name games are fun because it gives you something to do.

the boards at big soccer have over 4000 replies of just garbage and no one complains!

but then again were all not like you thrawn.

Re: Hmmm...

Originally posted by Thrawn

I agree Thrawn.

While I have posted in name games before, that was merely out of boredom at work rather than anything else :D

I find them fairly silly I guess, people just wanting to boost their post count.

But each to their own I guess, and if people find them fun and entertaining, then off they go, have fun :)

Ah I'm over it, name games are Ok I guess.

I've even posted in one, not that bad at all. i really should be more decisive. :eek: :( :D

The Hitman

Originally posted by God

its all fun, why dont you try it.

theres no need to take your anger at yet another hawthorn failure.

It's all rubbish.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back