Questions and answers

Remove this Banner Ad

FFS where's your question?

If there was a 50% chance of the world ending in one week (rock heading to earth ) would you live as normal, or live like earth would end, what would you do differently

Whats your question

Bonz will get angry

CD__ must try not to answer this lol- mind you I actually only have bought 3 albums this year anyway.

My best one is Storyteller (Carrie Underwood)- went to her concert in the US when I was over there a couple of years ago.

What's everyone's worst movie of 2016?

Havent watched many current ones

Been some crap come out

Worst movie of 2016?

If there was a 50% chance of the world ending in one week (rock heading to earth ) would you live as normal, or live like earth would end, what would you do differently

That's a good one...probably take every cent I had out of the bank and live it up with my mates for that week. And see family members etc.

Yourself?

That's a good one...probably take every cent I had out of the bank and live it up with my mates for that week. And see family members etc.

Yourself?

Did you add the yourself in?

I would be moderate. Id call in sick. Put off boring stuff eg mowing lawns, buy something fun etc, but be cautiousish

Wouldnt go running nude through town or anything

Did you add the yourself in?

I would be moderate. Id call in sick. Put off boring stuff eg mowing lawns, buy something fun etc, but be cautiousish

Wouldnt go running nude through town or anything

It would be an interesting scenario...50% of people would be certain the world was ending and 50% would put it down to media scare tactics and government conpsiracies.

If you could only visit one place (not in Aus) in that week (assuming the world was ending) where would it be and why?

It would be an interesting scenario...50% of people would be certain the world was ending and 50% would put it down to media scare tactics and government conpsiracies.

If you could only visit one place (not in Aus) in that week (assuming the world was ending) where would it be and why?

I would go to new york''

Never been and just seems so big, want to run central park strava segment

If you were offered a million dollars to eat a nugget of poo would you do it

I would go to new york''

Never been and just seems so big, want to run central park strava segment

If you were offered a million dollars to eat a nugget of poo would you do it

Kidding aren't you? I would do it in a heartbeat!

What from the past/childhood do you miss the most?

I miss the feeling that time went forever when your like grade kinder to say grade 3 or 4 where it seems forever to high school, days last ages, holidays seem long, always something fun to do, werent as many dickheads about

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What from the past/childhood do you miss the most?

I miss the feeling that time went forever when your like grade kinder to say grade 3 or 4 where it seems forever to high school, days last ages, holidays seem long, always something fun to do, werent as many dickheads about

Not paying bills.

RW i notice you used to be rwfan83 was that a rowan wharfe reference?

I'm flattered by your stalking, but no.

How will you spend Christmas?

I'm flattered by your stalking, but no.

How will you spend Christmas?
No stalking required its clear as day at the top of this thread FFS

I will spend it waking up alone and treating myself to a xmas morning wank. Then making the trek to see the family for lunch and gift giving. Then after that back home to enjoy a nice quiet xmas arvo on my own. Until MaxMinch pops over at 10pm for a xmas booty call.

You?

No stalking required its clear as day at the top of this thread FFS

I will spend it waking up alone and treating myself to a xmas morning wank. Then making the trek to see the family for lunch and gift giving. Then after that back home to enjoy a nice quiet xmas arvo on my own. Until MaxMinch pops over at 10pm for a xmas booty call.

You?

Replace these words with 'wank' and I feel it's far more accurate.

Hi all, apologies for the intrusion. Figured this was about the least intrusive place to post this:

I've got one of the 1300 Tony Lockett "The Record" Memorbelia displays my dad bought at an auction while pissed. Does anyone have an idea of what they are worth? Do these bob up around the Swans supporter functions?

Got an ad on Gumtree, and in the Market Place on Bigfooty (Non-Footy Forums) if anyone is interested, otherwise PM me.

Mods, if this isn't approps, just kill it and I'll see myself out.