General Bombers Talk Questions and discussions that don't warrant a thread - *Ticket questions here*

(Log in to remove this ad.)

rumply

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 11, 2002
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Iggles, 76ers, SLBH
Just realised I still haven't received my membership card - anyone know how I get into the game on Saturday?

rumply

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 11, 2002
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Iggles, 76ers, SLBH
I could give you my card, except it mightn't scan - i never renewed
they've emailed me a ticket for the game & ordered a replacement card so who knows what happened,

I need to go see for myself if there's any sort of repeat of the nonsense we saw on Sunday. If so....

'51 Bewick

All Australian
Feb 2, 2007
AFL Club
Essendon
To anyone up to speed with FootyWire -
The breakevens for both AFL Fantasy and Supercoach say round 1.
Are these after round 1, or is it still to be updated?
Cheers.

AsIfYouCare

All Australian
Oct 16, 2003
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Tottenham, Exers
GA0076?

I bought two tickets to the Saints game and I expected to see seat numbers, but instead the tickets both said GA0076. I'm unfamiliar with the General Admission system. Does anyone know where GA0076 is?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lore

Moderator ❀
Dec 14, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
GA0076?

I bought two tickets to the Saints game and I expected to see seat numbers, but instead the tickets both said GA0076. I'm unfamiliar with the General Admission system. Does anyone know where GA0076 is?
GA tickets are not reserved seats, you just scan in and sit anywhere on level three behind goal, or at the back of the wings also on level 3.

Orazio2Joe

Premium Platinum
Dec 7, 2006
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Chicago Bears
Haven’t been to the footy in a long time and even longer since I’ve gone in GA. Planning on going to the Brisbane game this week.
- As a 3 game Flexi member, is it as simple as scanning as I enter?
- Where are the GA sections likely to be?

Happy for someone to just paste a link with the info if they CBF typing it out. Thanks in advance.

Lore

Moderator ❀
Dec 14, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Haven’t been to the footy in a long time and even longer since I’ve gone in GA. Planning on going to the Brisbane game this week.
- As a 3 game Flexi member, is it as simple as scanning as I enter?
- Where are the GA sections likely to be?

Happy for someone to just paste a link with the info if they CBF typing it out. Thanks in advance.
Yes, Level 4. Occasionally a few seats lower down (behind the cheer squad for example), or you could always stand on level 1 behind the fences if you don't feel like hiking to level 4. There's probably a seating map somewhere but I haven't seen one for a while.

Orazio2Joe

Premium Platinum
Dec 7, 2006
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Chicago Bears
Yes, Level 4. Occasionally a few seats lower down (behind the cheer squad for example), or you could always stand on level 1 behind the fences if you don't feel like hiking to level 4. There's probably a seating map somewhere but I haven't seen one for a while.
Thanks for that. Pretty much what I expected. I prefer lvl 4 anyway.

Whispering_Jack

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 10, 2013
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Crystal Palace FC, Tomato Atheism
Plenty of GA seats available for this one that isn't just level 4. M = level 1, Q = level 4
https://mcg.org.au/whats-on/events-calendar/2019/april/essendon-v-brisbane-lions-april-13

GENERAL ADMISSION SEATING
Great Southern Stand

M1
M2 (Rows H-LL)
M3 (Rows AA-LL)
Q1-Q15

Ponsford Stand
M29-M32
M33 (Rows T-NN)
M34
M35-M36
Q29-Q36

Olympic Stand
Q49-Q50 (Rows T-MM)
Q50 (Rows M-MM)
Q51 (rows R-MM)
Q52 (Rows N-MM)
Q53-Q54 (Rows R-MM)
Q55 (Rows K-MM)
Q56-Q57

pepsi

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 4, 2008
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Man Utd, Atlanta Hawks
Why is this game being played at the mcg and the hawthorn game at marvel? Is it to provide us more of a home ground advantage against both opponents?

JDavey

Premiership Player
Feb 2, 2011
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Minnesota Vikings, Miami Heat
My dad's just given me this 2000-2001 Essendon Premiership poster. He was given it as a gift by someone who saved it from the scrap heap after we failed to go back to back. Says it's probably 1 of 1 or 1 of 2.

I have no idea if this is true or rare but can any memorabilia experts shed some light?

Attachments

Top Bottom