General Bombers Talk Questions and discussions that don't warrant a thread - *Ticket questions here*

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lore

Moderator ❀
Dec 14, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Excuse the intrusion, but my wife who is a bombers supporter is keen to know the reason for the bleached blonde hair. I assume it indicates someone being late to training etc. Or something similar. Any word on it?
Fantasia's was something like that.

McKenna and Guelfi were both going to do it back in April for s**ts n giggles apparently, but McKenna ended up waiting until after his brother's wedding to do it, so they ended up not doing it at the same time.

SaintBenny

Senior List
Sep 16, 2015
AFL Club
St Kilda
Fantasia's was something like that.

McKenna and Guelfi were both going to do it back in April for s**ts n giggles apparently, but McKenna ended up waiting until after his brother's wedding to do it, so they ended up not doing it at the same time.
Same dealio with Orazio?

Lore

Moderator ❀
Dec 14, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Same dealio with Orazio?
No Fantasia's was like what you said, some sort of fine system that the players have between them. We don't know what he did (late to training or something else) but he chose to dye his hair instead of paying the fine. It's now been shaved off, I guess he must've had to keep it for a certain amount of time.

SaintBenny

Senior List
Sep 16, 2015
AFL Club
St Kilda
No Fantasia's was like what you said, some sort of fine system that the players have between them. We don't know what he did (late to training or something else) but he chose to dye his hair instead of paying the fine. It's now been shaved off, I guess he must've had to keep it for a certain amount of time.
Cheers all, best of luck next week.

Top Bottom